Chapter 9

As i got out of my car, which i got the other day, (It's a mini) i saw Andy walking over.

"Hey babe." he said and kissed my on the cheek.

"Hey you alright?" i asked him while getting my back pack out of the boot.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be?" he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. 

"No reason."

"Well come on then." Andy grabbed my hand and we started walking in the school until somebody pushed me on the floor, i looked up to see Scout with a smirk on her face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" i shouted at her and i tried to get up but she pushed me back down again. Why wasn't Andy helping?

"FOR STEALING MY BOYFRIEND YOU BITCH!"  she jumped on me and started punching in many places she could get to which mostly was my face, i swung my fist and it landed on her left cheek, she fell off me and gasped because blood trickled down her orange face. "YOU BITCH." I stood up and she did to she lifted up her fist and swung it at me. (By the way i have no hate to Scout)

"SCOUT TAYLOR COMPTON DON'T YOU DARE!!" shouted the principle. I let out a breath when she backed down and stepped away from me.

"But miss she started it first." Liar.

"No i didn't you pushed me to the ground and jumped on me, and started punching me." i explained to her but she just shook her head at me. Nobody ever believes me.

"Olivia 2 weeks of detention starting tonight and Scout 1 week detention, now both of you get to the nurse before i change my mind." I walked into school and looked back to see Andy comforting a teary Scout, she smirked at me when Andy wasn't looking and put her face in his chest. Whatever. I walked to the nurse and she cleaned me up and said that i should go home and put some ice on my nose.

"Thanks." i said to her.

"No problem dear." she smiled at me and left the room to sort some other kids out. I sighed and walked outside the school, everyone was in class so it was empty. I got in my car and started to drive on the road to get home.

i open my lungs dear                                                                                                                                    

i sing this song at funerals no rush

these lyrics heard a thousand times just plush

a baby boy you've held so tightly,

this pain it visits almost nightly,

I grabbed my phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?" 

"Olivia could you come to the studio there's a problem...?" Sammy.

"Yeah sure i wi..AHHHHHH......"

BANG

"Olivia? Olivia? OLIVIA?" Beeeeeeep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i was short

But i hope you still enjoyed it :D