1: My big day

A/N

LOOOOK NEEEEW STOOOORY HEEEERE

this is what you have been asking for isnt it so.... here it is !!!

Enjoy

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

CHAPTER 1: My big day

Allison's P.O.V

I stood in front of the crowd smiling the best I could. I saw my mother in the crowd along with my friends and my mates. I was wearing the white dress spaghetti strap sundress that puffed out at the waist that my mom had sent me about 2 months ago. Of course she sent white heels to go with it. I haven't seen any of my friend or family for a year.

My best friend Skyler nudged me. "Stop smiling so hard. It looks as though your about to com bust. Or do you want me to do a spell to help you relax?"

I dropped my smile and turned towards her. She had her brown hair in straight with the blond tip curled. Her dark green eyes popped with the light eye shadow I applied on her. "Sky, I'm trying not to bust my ass right now in these heels."

He giggled and grabbed my hand. "It's fine."

I looked down the row next to Skyler was Katie,then Joey, and finally Jesse. I looked towards the crowd who quieted down.

"Lady's and gentlemen. We bring you here to day to congratulate these 4 lovely people." Mr. Mikes said into the microphone. "We congratulate Jesse Mc'Gee with accomplishing his witch craft and pushing past all the task we gave him. We may also congratulate Joey Falcon with passing all the warlock challenges and accomplishing his magic." He smiled and looked towards the crowd. "We all can't forget little Katie Hale. We congratulate her with her ability to track down the hardest of objects, and becoming a excellent tracker." He stepped in front of Skyer. "We all can never forget miss Skyler Rena. Her and her crazy party's that I always had to break apart." The crowd laughed. "We congratulate her with her magic and accomplishing the most difficult spell a student could do, the transportation spell." He walked over to me and smiled, them turned to the crowd. "May we all give a wonderful round of applause to Allison O'Connor, for giving it her best. She accomplished how to learn and control her magic. Listen to her wolf and the more power out of her. She keeps her vampire side under control and can perfect her shape shifting. She's a wonderful hybrid wolf, who can link any wolf. In their pack or not." He went back and stood back behind the podium. "I will also like to announce that since Allison is the child of Mr. and Mrs. O'Connor. The purest of all the werewolves, and lupus. The most powerful pack there was, but since there pack was destroyed long ago with no survivor's." He looked out toward the left to my brother. ". Alpha Dylan of the Moon Stone Pack would you like to announce it please."

Dylan walked up on stage and smiled. "it very lovely to see all you pretty faces."

Some girls in the crowned turned red i even think i heard one say will you marry me. EW hes my brother that's just nasty.

"i would like to announce that my little sister has grown up so much. I would like to say she is now a assassin wolf."

the crowded cheered like they knew exactly what he was talking about. Me on the other hand had no fucking clue what he was talking about. I leaned over toward Skyler and whispered. "whats a assassin wolf?"

" its a ancient wolf that was extinct until i guess now. Weren't you listening the day you met the elders i was right there?"

"Sky, you should no by now i hardly listen to anything at all. I hardly listen to my own Alpha and hes my mate."

she turned back to the crowed. "looks like someone has balls."

"Hahaha, i know right." i giggled.