8. It was a fat stage

Jason's P.O.V

She smirked and looked at me. My mother, the one who was taken and not seen again, the one that has been gone for a year. I went to lash out at her but Levi caught me by the arm.

"Let Allison take care of it, she's the assassin wolf in this equation." He said lowly.

I pushed his arm off me and growled at her. "What do you know about my mother?"

She blinked her eyes a few times till they weren't red anymore. "I think I know enough. Now if you will get the hell out of my way so I can get up."

She started to get herself off the floor but Allison just pushed her back down. "You will tell us all the information you know."

"I don't have to tell you shit." She said through her teeth.

I looked at Allison and her eye flashed red. "No, I believe you do."

She glared at Allison and put her head back in the floor. "Shit, I thought the daughter of the true Alphas was dead."

Allison's eyes went back to there normal hazel color. "Trust me, a lot of people wish that."

Coach blew his whistle signaling so go to last period. Allison looked up at Levi considering he's the Alpha. "Can we use your cells?"

He nodded and looked at the girl and the girl spoke. "Yeah ok can I get up now I have to go to class I'm a student here, I should report you for sexual harassment."

Allison pulled her up by her arm. "Please, no one is even thinking about sexually harassing you."

When Allison let go the girl had a red burn on her arm that had a wild wolf in the middle of a triangle. The girl looked down at her arm and tried to rub it away. "The fuck if this shit?"

"If you try to run or hide I can say certain words and it will burn you to the point you have to turn around and come back. The closer you get to me the cooler the burn feels. Basically it's like a tramp stamp." Allison smirked.

The girl flipped us off and walked to the girls locker room. I looked at our small group and of course Austin had to say something stupid. "Well- I don't know about you guys but that shit was pretty damn cool."

"Stupid." Allison said walking to the locker room.

I started my way to the locker room with Levi next to me. "At least we have a lead in your mom now."

I nodded, "yeah."

I took my shirt off and opened my locker and he continued to speak. "Do you think Allison, will ever forgive me?"

"Nope cause your an asshole." Austin said from the other side of the lockers.

I smirked looking down as i put my regular clothes on. Yes, I was still pissed at him for what he did to Allison. But I still don't know why he doesn't remember making out with another girl. I mean before it would have been cool and I would have high fived him for it. But now I think and it and it's just messed up.

He sat down and tied his shoe. "forgetting what dumb ass said, do you think she will?"

I breathed and looked at him. "You really don't remember what you did that night to make her mad at you?"

He nodded like a child. "I remember looking at jesses computer being mad going to the club to tell her I'm sorry and then being back at my hotel packing angrily. I seriously don't remember anything in between that."

"Well, your gonna have to make up for what you did. I mean she does miss you, I can tell you that much. I know I'm your beta and all but your gonna have to work this one out on your own." I said pulling my hoodie over my head.