24. Not now

A/N

Because I love you so much I'm gonna update twice in one one day.

So here you go!
💋💕🐼😭😱😁🎀
~_~_~_~~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~

Allison's P.O.V

Tiffany went into shock and I ran and grabbed the box. Blah blah blah minus blah blah blah. plus means there Is a baby. I dropped the box. No no no no this isn't happening. I'm Allison, Allison can't get pregnant.

I ran out the bathroom again. "Hold on I think it's broken."

I took three more and waited. They all had a plus on it. I ran out and gave non used ones to the boys. Go pee on those.

They did as I said and waited. There had the Minus on it. I started to tear up and I went over to Tiffany.

"Tiffany." I whined.

She looked at me and then to the guys. She stood up and pushed them out. She
Closed and locked the door and came over to me.

"TIFFANY!" Jason yelled on the other side of a sound proof door.

"This can't be happening." I breathed out starting to cry.

"Shhh it's ok Allison." She held me to her.

I cried in her lap. "No no no no. I can't let this happen not right now. not in the middle of a war that about to start."

She held me to her. "At least we can have play dates."

I smiled. "Your Stupid."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I wiped my face and washed it. Tiffany let the guys back in. I wiped my face and looked at my reflection. I was going to turn into a talking whale.

I walked out the bathroom and Austin was holding Tiffany. They looked at me. "Tiff. I will come and check up on you soon."

I left the room and went to
Mine with Jason following me. "Baby whats wrong? What happened?"

I sat on my bed. "I have to talk to you Jason."

He sat on the edge of the bed with me. I mean, he was the lat person I did it with. Levi in a Coma so I couldn't have did it with him.

"Allison. Talk to me." Jason said grabbing my hands.

I looked down at our hands. "How do you feel about babies?"

"Are you pregnant Allison?"

"Jason. Just answer the question?"

"I mean. Their ok. Their just so fragile and small." He said giving me a half smile.

"Then the answer to your question is yes." I said letting a tear slip.

He looked at me in shock. He didn't move, didn't blink. I was scared he wasn't breathing. "Jason. Don't do this, please talk to me.

He blinked his eyes and looked at my stomach. "Is it mine?"

"I mean your the only one I did it with in the last month."

He got on the floor and moved himself between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my stomach.

"I'm just glad you didn't react the way Austin did."

He looked up at me. "Like he said. He's still a child himself."

He kept his head on my stomach and rubbing my back. "I love you."

"I love you too. But I'm scared."

He pulled back and looked at me. "Why?"

"With all this that's happening. I don't want to put you, Levi and now my baby in danger. And I don't know how Levi's going to react."