26. Why

Allison's P.O.V

I sat on the edge of the bed Levi was on. I looked down at his face. Images of Jason kept replaying in my head. My mind had been empty for the past 2 days since he died. I haven't left this room. The pack doctor said I didn't have a choice to eat because I had to feed the baby. I sat in the chair next to the bed and finished my pancakes.

"Jason liked Pancakes."

Everything I didn't reminded me of him. Food. Water. Sleeping. Walking. Laughing. Music. Even breathing. It's like my heart is empty and I can do nothing to stop it from drying up. Levi is sleep and I don't even know when he's gonna wake up.

My wolf has been howling in my head non stop. And it's a pain. Jason funeral is tomorrow and I have to be there. The pack house isn't as live as it was when Jason was around. Him, Levi and Austin was the life of the house. Austin's been busy with the pack. And I'm just to broken to do anything. I'm weak. Just to think, this time last year I thought I was human. None of this werewolf stuff didn't even exists to me. I had a boyfriend who I thought was perfectly normal. Find out I'm whatever I am now which I still partly don't understand and, just, ugh Jason! why did you have to go and kill yourself for me. I know they say I love you to death but really. Ugh, Jason I would wake you up from the dead just to kill you myself. I grumbled in my head.

I saw Levi's hand move. I looked up and I saw him moving his nose. Then his mouth twitched and his eyes start to move.

I got up and looked at him. "Levi?"

He opened his eyes but closed the quickly from the light. "Allison?"

His voice was horse and rough.

"OMG your awake. your awake OMG thank you your awake." I said hugging him.

He lifted his arms and wrapped them around me. "Your back."

"I missed you. please don't go to sleep anymore."

I heard him chuckle and I smiled. "I mean I have to sleep."

I breathed in my scent. "You smell different."

I forgot. He doesn't know about the baby. About Jason.

He sat up and I gave him some water. He drank it down and looked at me. I looked in his eyes and there weren't his ocean blue anymore. They still where blue but....the middle was now green. Jason's eyes color. I gasped.

He looked at me. "Whats wrong?"

"Your eyes are different that's all." I said smiling.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"That's what I want to talk to you about."

He looked around the room. "Where's Jason?"

I held back the tears that wanted to fall. "He's not here."

"Where did he go? to the store I hope because I really need some...." I but him off.

"Jason dead Levi." I looked up at him.

"Jason Carter. My beta. My best friend. Is dead." he said like I was joking.

"Yes."

"Allison that's not something you joke about. If Jason was dead I wouldn't be able to link him." He said.

His eyes went wide and started to get shiney. "I don't feel him."

"Levi..." I started but he stopped.

"What. Why. How. who." he growled and Austin came in the room.

"Levi. She already is having a hard time with loosing Jason. Can you not growl at her like that." Austin defended.