23. Not that i know

Allison's P.O.V

I shifted a little and buried my head in my pillow. "MOM! CAN YOU MAKE PANCAKES!" I yelled out.

I heard nothing and frowned. "MOM?!"

Nothing. I turned over and came face to chest with a bare chest Jason. I smiled and snuggled into him. I went to wrap my legs up with his but I let his member press against my thigh.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

"Kitten. It's bad to curse." he smiled his eyes still closed.

"Ha. Not. Now where's your boxers?" I said sitting up.

"Nooooo. Stay. Sleep." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I looked at him and smiled. "Your annoying."

I looked up at my bed room and I dropped my mouth open. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" he sat up and did the same as me.

"I'm not cleaning this up. It's all you." I pointed.

He looked at me. "You lost control of your wolf too."

"Yeah. But it's not my fault my wolf was boy hungry. Now was it." I said looking back at my destroyed bedroom.

My wall had a hole in it. I don't even know when that happened. There were claw marks on the walls. There was the white pillow stuff all over like it was snow. I looked at Jason.

"Did we shift some point during the night?"

"I don't even know."

I leaned over and found a shirt. Jason's. I pulled it on over my head and stood up. I turned to see my head board was broke. Like it was ripped off from grabbing it. My bed didn't even have legs. It was just a bed. Like just on the floor. I face palmed myself. "My mom is gonna kill me."

I heard a phone ring from somewhere. Jason pulled out my phone from his jean pocket and threw it at me.

"Hello?"

"OMG Allison your ok. I need to talk to you."

"Whoa! Tiff whats wrong?"

"I haven't gotten my period in the last few weeks."

"And what does that tell me." I wasn't good with guessing.

"Allison, you dumb ass. I think I'm pregnant." She screamed.

"Wait. Does Austin know?"

"No. And I don't want him to find out. I was wondering why I was starting to get fat. I thought I was just eating to much."

"Ok. I'm on my way now." I said hanging up.

"Whats wrong?" Jason asked.

"Girl stuff you wouldn't want to know about." I said going through my stuff to put on.

"Ew. I smell like sweat and sex." I scrunched my nose.

"And like me." he smiled.

I turned at him. "Your not helping."

I turned back around and pulled on some high waisted shorts and my crop top. I just tied my hair in a messy bun and ran to brush my teeth. "I look a mess already."

I put my white converse on and looked at Jason who was sitting on my bed ready.

"Don't you look nice."

"Nice? I look like something chewed me up and spit me out." I said running out the room door.

He hurried behind me. "You might want to cover up those hickeys if I were you."