2.Fun nights

Levi's P.O.V

Allison pulled me all the way to her dorm. Then her friend Skyler stopped and looked at me then to Allison.

"laissez-les aller traîner avec les gars" Skyler said.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Allison. She smiled and looked back at Skyler."bonne idée afin qu'ils puissent apprendre à se connaître les uns les autres."

Oh god she sounds so hot right now. She turned to me and saw the lust in my eyes. "Je vais vous voir bientôt. Soyez un bon garçon."

Skyler laughed and Allison giggled. "You have no clue what I just said."

"No. But it sounded really sexy." I said staring at her.

"Well I said I will see you soon. Be a good boy."

"What! Your leaving." I said.

She looked at Jesse who was talking to the boy I believe was Joey. "Jesse."

Jesse had light brown hair and hazel eyes like Allison's, and Joey had blue/green eyes and black hair.

"Yes sexy!" He yelled back. I growled but she just waved me off.

"Can my friends hang out with you."

"Uh huh." He said walking over to us.

"Jesse you hurt them I shall kill you." She joked.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me then back to her. "eochracha." Then keys appeared in his hands. He walked over to the next door and opened it. I looked down at Allison and I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck. I pulled her hips closer and she let out a small moan.

I smiled against the kiss and pulled back. "I had to wait a whole year just to kiss you."

She smiled. "Wish you were here for my 18th birthday party. I'm sure Jesse has pictures."

I heard a door open. I looked up and saw the dog I won her at the carnival next to Jason's huge ass bear. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. I let her go and I followed Austin into this guys room.

Jason's P.O.V

I walked up behind Allison after Levi went into the room. I wrapped my arms around her. She jumped but then relaxed into me. I kissed her neck and she tilted her more so I can have better access. She turned around and looked in my eyes. She kissed my nose down to my lips.

She pulled back and looked at me. "I missed you."

"And you don't think I missed you." I said.

She unwrapped her arms from my neck but I pulled her to me roughly. She gasped and I brought my lips to hers. I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip, she denied and I felt her giggle against the kiss. I bit her lip and she gasps. I darted my tongue in her mouth. Her flavor explored in my mouth and she tasted like candy apples. I pulled back and I heard Allison growl at me.

I smirked to her and pecked her on the lips. "There will be more...later on."

She pouted and I smiled. "You either put that lip back in your mouth or I will bite it."

She was about to say something but was pulled away by Katie. Katie had dark brown hair and green/grey eyes. "Allison whats your boyfriends name?"

"This is Jason and the other one is Levi."

"Sorry Jason, you have just been dumped and I'm taking my girlfriend back." Katie said tugging on Allison.

Then Skylar came out the room and had her hand on her heart. "Allison your leaving me for a slut!"