[Chapter 7] Didn't Reveal Anything

Going back to school was so difficult for me. First of all, I kissed Ian. How were things going to be between us now? And secondly, Anthony's a time lord. I'm never going to look at him in the same way ever again.

I walked through the halls and up to my locker, where Kalel and her group of popular girls approached me. There was Melanie, the blonde, Mari, the smart one, Marzia, the pretty Italian, and Shanna, the scary one.

"So," Kalel smirked, "I heard my boyfriend celebrated your birthday yesterday."

"Yeah," I responded, pulling out one of my textbooks, "What's the big deal?"

She slammed my locker shut. "He missed our date for our two year anniversary."

"I'm sorry, Kalel. I didn't invite him to..."

"Shanna, take her down." Kalel ordered. I spun around and saw Shanna's fist flying at my face. I slammed up against the locker and slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I brought my hand to me head as a sharp pain began to pulsate from my forehead.

Kalel bent down so she was eye level with me. Her necklace dangled in the air and her jeans didn't rip like mine would have. "If you steal my boyfriend again, this is going to happen again, but ten times worst. You got that?"

I slowly nodded my head in agreement.

"Good. Let's go girls."

I watched as Kalel and her crew strutted away. Man, did I hate those bitches. I rested my head back and heard the bell ring, but for some reason, the bell sounded fifty bazillion times louder.

"Come on!" I head someone shout softly. I adjusted my vision and saw Anthony standing in front of me with his hand out. "You're going to be late to class."

I grasped his hand and he helped me up. "Whoa, what happened to your face?" He asked me.

I sighed, "A girl loves to hear that."

He smirked. "But seriously what happened?"

"Nothing." I slid my hands into my jean pockets and looked at the ground. "It's nothing."

"Hey, we got to tell each other the truth." Anthony told me. "We are..." He leaned in close to me, "Time lords afterall."

"Anthony?"

He and I looked to where the sound came from and saw Kalel popping her head out of a classroom. "Why are you talking to that loser?"

He turned to me and pushed me against the locker. My jaw dropped as I watched him walk away. He glanced back at me and mouthed "sorry" to me. I rolled my eyes and picked up my books. I ran to my next class and got a detention slip.

*****

In lunch, Ian and I sat at the table with our hoodies on. Thankfully, Ian acted as if the kiss never happened, which made it a lot easier for me.

"So, how did you feel to have Anthony at your birthday party?" He sparked the conversation.

"It felt weird." I admitted, digging my fork into the lasagna that was on my tray.

"Yeah, I felt the same way." He agreed. I glanced up at him. "I mean, I just felt out of place with all of those popular people there." I nodded my head in understanding.

I take a bite of my lasagna when Anthony sits beside me on the bench. "Hey, Ryan. Hey, Ian."

Ian and I looked at him like he had some deadly disease.

"What?" He asked.

"Why aren't you sitting with your normal table?" I asked, using my fork to point over to where all of his friends were scolding him for sitting with me. I leaned closer to him and whispered, "What happened to the staying away from me?"

He turned his head to look at me me and whisperedback, "We need to talk. About...timey wimey stuff."

"My dad says that." I smirked.

"I know."

I raised one of my eyebrows. He grabbed my hand and stood me up. "Come on, we got to go somewhere private." And he shoved me into the halls.

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him.

He rolled his sleeve up to reveal the Vortex Manipulator.

"No..." I said.

"Yes, we have some people who want to see us." He grabbed my hand and pressed some buttons. We dropped into a conference room. I looked around and saw Madame Vastra, Jenna Flint, and Strax sitting at a half circle table.

"Ahh, good to see you finally revealed yourselves to each other!" Madame Vastra exclaimed.

"I didn't reveal anything." I argued.

"Oh yeah. Showing up to your birthday party with your dad and mom and friend from a TARDIS isn't revealing yourself at all." Anthony stated sarcastically.

I crossed my arms, "Please don't tell me we have to 'be together,' because I'd rather be turned into a Cyberman than work with this douche."

"Hey!" He yelled.

"BOTH OF YOU!" Jenna shouted. Anthony and I stopped arguing and gave our undivided attention to them. "Good. Now, it appears that your dad was imprisoned."

"Not in the Pandorica again..." I pleaded.

"No, but since you guy's broke out River Song, he was arrested."

"Is our purpose to get him out of there?" Anthony inquired. "Because if it is, I will be the happiest person because I can't stand her."

My jaw dropped. He was unbelievable.

"No no no." Strax clarified. Anthony and I both rolled our eyes. "No, but we need your help in getting him out."

"How? We're just two teenagers." I remarked.

"Look, he's your dad, Ryan. And we think it'd be good for the two of you to...get a feel of what it's like working together." Jenna explained.

"I'm going die." Anthony stated. I slapped him on the arm. "Hey!"

"Ryan!" Vastra yelled at me. "Get your act together. Now use his Vortex Manipulator and go back to the Stormcage Containment Facility. Don't get caught!"

*****

I clenched onto the metal bars and scoffed, "I can't believe you set off the alarms."

He got up from the bench in the cell and walked over to me, "I'm sorry! I thought you could just open open the doors!"

"You idiot! What do you think my dad and Clara did?"

He glared at me and crossed his arms.