[Chapter 12] My Time Machine

I smoothly landed the TARDIS where I hoped was the correct place. I told Anthony to stay in the TARDIS while I went out and tried to talk to them.

"Umm, no," He disagreed, holding me back, "I think I'll have a much better shot than you at convincing them to help us, seeing as I'm Kalel's boyfriend and you're her enemy."

"So what? You're a guy, I'm a girl. I know how to relate to girls. You don't," I argued.

"Who says?" He snapped back.

The two of us burst into argument when the TARDIS decided to send both of us flying out. We fell face first onto the ground and groaned in pain.

"Anthony? Ryan?" Kalel's voice sounded. I looked up and saw that she and her posse were sitting at the edge of the pool, trying to get a tan with those tri-fold mirror things. She stood up and began approaching us. I rolled off of Anthony and patted down my shirt, only to find that it was missing. In replacement of my usual plaid-button up, I was wearing a very revealing black bikini. And on the brim of my nose was a pair of sunglasses. Anthony was the same, but in swim trunks.

I pathetically tried to cover my almost completely bare body as I awkwardly answered, "Hey, Kalel..."

"Where did you guys come from?" She inquired as her friends rose to their feet and walked up behind her.

Anthony wrapped his arm around Kalel and said, "Well I heard you were hanging out and I thought I could come along. I bumped into Ryan on the way here and she decided to invite herself...so..." He glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He glanced back down at Kalel and smirked, "But anyways, we're here!"

Kalel smirked and kissed Anthony passionately on the lips, knowing I would get jealous. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked over at Kalel's friends, and to my surprise, they had the same disgusted expression as I had. I wonder why...

"I didn't just come here to hang out, though, Kalel. I really need your help," Anthony remarked, pulling out of the kiss.

"With what?" She retorted, keeping her arms slung around her boyfriend's neck, "Getting rid of Ryan?"

"No...I need you to help me save an entire planet that's far off in the galaxy," He told her.

"What?" Kalel remarked in disbelief, stepping away from him, "An entire planet? That's far off in the galaxy? Are you high or something?"

"I'm not high, Kalel..."

"Then why would you need to save an entire planet?"

"Look," I butted into their conversation. The couple both looked over at me, a gentler expression on Anthony's face than Kalel's. "There's a lot of stuff that you don't know, Kalel, and Anthony and I don't have time to explain, but it would be great if you and your friends could just hop into the TARDIS and come with us."

"The TARDIS?" One of Kalel's posse members, Melanie, asked, "What's a TARDIS?"

"It's my time machine," I answered.

"Time machine..." Kalel repeated, as if she was trying to remember it.

"It's stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space," Anthony added. I looked over at him and smirked.

"Hey, when did that police box get in my backyard?" She asked, walking towards it and trying to open it by pulling it.

"You actually p..." I started to say when I stopped myself. I don't know why, but I got a kick watching her (or anyone for that matter) get frustrated when she couldn't open it. It escalated to where she had to call her friends over for help, who tried to do the same unsuccessful maneuver.