Chapter Three: Birthday Wishes

I woke up in the attic of the beach house, head throbbing from the music. Light shines in from the skylight blinding me as I wake. The music is playing on repeat indicating that I was not the only one who passed out last night. I check my phone and realize it was 8:38am. If I'm going to convince my mom I was not at a party I'd have to get changed quick, meaning I had to buy some clothes. I look around the house to find Daniel and Jessica. I find Jessica first in a cabinet in the kitchen- God only knows how she ended up there. I opt to find Daniel instead and leave him to care for her. It doesn't take much longer to see him, shirtless, sprawling on the couch. I laugh a little before kneeling at his side and poking his side. His eyes fling open taking a moment to read the scene. "Wow, everyone just passed out didn't they?" He asked.

"That or they left, from the looks of things only a fraction of our party goers are still here. Anyway, I'm headed out to get a change of clothes and I need to borrow some money." I say, I hate asking for money but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even need to buy clothing so I feel it's obligatorily that he helps me. And besides, he's my best friend, I'm sure he won't mind. He lets out a heavy sigh and reaches in his back pocket for his wallet. He passes me a $50 and I gape at him.

"Just don't spend it on anything slutty. Buy something practical, like a sweatshirt or something to cover up the corset." He says laughing. I give him a hug and beam at him. "Happy birthday princess." he says chuckling, "Anything else you need?" He asks. I put on my think face for a moment and something occurs to me, I need a ride.

"Ye-" I begin when an arm wraps around my waist.

"No, she'll be fine. I'll see to it she gets wear she needs to go." An all too familiar voice says from beside me. I turn towards the source of the voice. His familiar blue eyes go over me once more before meeting my gaze with a quick wink. "Nice to see you again birthday girl." He smirks.

"Who's this guy?" Daniel gets up from his couch. He takes a moment to size up Axel and apparently decides he doesn't want to take his chances on him just yet. I roll my eyes at the two.

"Testosterone." I say between fits of fake coughing. "I'll be fine Daniel, see you at home?" I ask. He hesitates before nodding at me. He wraps me in a huge bear hug before releasing me.

"Take care of yourself, princess. See you when you get home. Call me if anything happens." He says glaring at Axel. "And keep that asshole in check will you? If he tries anything you kick his ass."

"With pleasure." I say and follow Axel out of the beach house. He leads me to a gleaming red Shelby GT500. I let out a small whistle as I look at the beauty. "I gotta admit Wood, you got a nice set of wheels here." I say and he smirks at me.

"You know cars?" He asks.

"Not exactly, I can't the make and model on all cars, I can just tell you what I like." I say. He laughs a bit before running to open the passenger side door.

"You can always tell me what you like." He says smirking and I roll my eyes. Before I get in the car I hesitate. I don't know anything about this guy. Why on Earth should I trust him? as if reading my mind Axel's grin widens. "Look in the back seat, princess." He says. I obey to see Herc's dark locks passed out in the back. "He came out here and passed out a few hours ago, we were gonna head out but he wanted to make sure you had a ride home in the morning." He says. I look back at Herc and smile. He only just knows me but he wants to make sure I get home. How sweet. I sit myself in the passenger side.

"By the way we need to stop by the store and get me sweatshirt." I say when he climbs in the drivers seat.

"As my queen demands." He said starting the car, he turns on the stereo and looks at me, questioningly, "Do you mind if I play a little AC/DC?" He asks. I shake my head and he smirks at me. Next thing I know Eye of the Tiger is blasting through the roof and I laugh when Herc shoots up from his seat hitting his head.

"What the hell?" He says then he notices me and smiles the same smile that usually makes the girls melt. Well, not me, but a few f the other girls no doubt. He begins to laugh as I dance in my seat singing along.

"Risin' up, back on the street! Did my time, took my chances..."

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter, someone hacked my Facebook account today and I can't seem to focus. I promise I'll have a better chapter for you tomorrow. So what do you guys want to see happen with the guys in this story? Axel? Daniel? Herc? Even Blaise?