Chapter Six: "Is Purple My Color?"

The boys had no problem making themselves at home. I could hardly keep up with them, first there was Axel, teasing me to no end, then there was Blaze who thought it would be funny go through the entire contents of my underwear drawer and try everything on. Herc and Daniel seemed to be the closest thing to sane I would get but they were no help when it came to settling the other two. Eventually I gave up trying to be the mature one here and joined with the delinquents as they tried on my bras.

"What do you think, Ivy? Is purple my color?" Axel asks posing like he was an underwear model- which lets face it he could be.

"Oh, definitely." I say nodding sarcastically before laughing at the boys standing in front of me. I had to admit- despite the fact that they're going to ruin my bras- this was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I grab at my bra and he gasps.

"Ivy," He says dramatically. "At least buy me dinner first."

"Yeah, Ivy he ain't your slut." Blaze says with a fake accent, clutching a navy-and-white striped bra to his chest. "We is classy gentlemen."

"Oh, yes, of course you are. My apologies." I laugh as they walk around like fancy women. "Can I please have my bras back? My mom will be home any minute and I rather she not come home to this." I gesture at the men.

"Yeah, guys why don't we go downstairs, I have a ping pong table in my basement, Herc and I can go get it and we can all play Round Table." Daniel says coming to my aid. The boys reluctantly agree, following him downstairs, Blaze and Axel carelessly throwing my bras around. I quickly clean up the mess before joining them downstairs.

The only draw back to Danny's plan was he left me alone with the two trouble makers. When I get downstairs Blaze is already raiding the alcohol cabinet and Axel has taken it upon himself too provide musical accompaniment on my keyboard in the family room. He was currently playing like a 5 year old banging on the keys to no end. I grab Blaze by the back of his collar and drag him to where Axel is. "You know, if you wanted to make out with me, you could've just asked."

"You wish." I say rolling my eyes.

"You want me." He gives me a quick wink before jumping over the couch and making himself comfortable. Now for Axel.

I sit beside him on the little fold up piano chair and pull his hands off the keyboard. "Do you even know how to play piano" I ask laughing.

"I do not." He said looking at me like a child.

"Okay, well first off, no banging-"

"Opps, there goes my weekend." He says and I can't help suppress the chuckle that bubbles inside me.

"No banging on the keys. What you do in your free time is your business." I say giggling. "You need to be delicate and gentle, like this." I play the beginning of Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance very slowly so he can see the light force I use to allow the beautiful sound to appear as beautiful as it does when performed professionally. When I finish I with draw my hands and place his back on the piano. "You try." He presses the G no problem, then he furrows his brow indicating he forgot what I did. I place my hand over his, and though they are small by comparison, I aline the tips of my fingers with his to guide them across the piano. I play the same thing through his hands and he stares up at my, his playful smirk replaced with a soft smile as I finish the song. "You know your never gonna learn if you continue to stare at me like that." I say, making his smile widen into his usual grin. He takes his hand away from the keyboard and turns it off.

"Who taught you?" He asks.

"No one in particular. A series of YouTube videos taught me to do that." We laugh together for awhile before Daniel and Herc return with the table. Blaze had fallen asleep but he woke with a grunt as Danny and Herc yell for help- they seemed to be having trouble getting it through the door.

"Oh! Ivy! Looks like your mom's here." Herc yells from behind the door.

Great.

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter, I thought I'd include Blaze a little more since you haven't quite had the opportunity to get to know him. He's a perv, but a lovable perv and I'm sure we all know someone like that. Also I thought the keyboard thing was cute, I don't know about you but I certainly liked it, but I'm biased cause I wrote it. Still looking for more photos, don't be shy I'd love to see what you guys got. This one is from The_walking_potato21 of our very own Blaze Stewart.