Chapter 3

"Ugh, what the hell was that dream?" You were just thinking as you were about to get up opening your eyes. Your feet were dangling of a bed that you noticed wasn't yours and Dark was setting down a plate of breakfast food on an end table. "Good evening my little moon" (I know it's supposed to be sunshine but I thought it would fit Dark better) You screamed and started crawling backwards on the bed. But then Dark grabbed your wrist and forcefully pulled you towards him only an inch away from his face. "Where do you think your going?" You were trembling in fear. You tried to get his hand off your wrist but he was to strong. "Oh, your so cute when your scared." "But I can't let you go... Your M I N E" You gazed into his pitch black eyes paralizing you. As soon as you gained control to your body again you pushed him away with all your might making him let go and losing his evil grin for a minute. "Fine, but we will meet again" His devilish grin was back. He snaps his fingers and everything goes black.

(This one was a bit shorter, ok, maybe alot shorter, but that's ok, comment how you feel about the story, or not, whatever but the next chapter will be here soon.
see you guys, in the next chapter)