Chapter 5

Your POV (still)

You had a cloth over your eyes acting as a blindfold. "Take this off me! That's a command!" The blindfold was gently taken off your face and you were in a dim room. "What the hell? Where am I?" You were in a chair with your hands tied behind the back of the chair so you weren't able to get up. Luckily your legs weren't tied up. Soon your wrists started to feel uncomfortable and burned as someone pinched your cheek. "Ow!  What was that for!?" You tipped your chair a little making it lean more and fall to the side "Shit!" Then a hand caught the chair and put it back how it was. You looked behind you and saw ANOTHER Markiplier but he was wearing a light blue shirt with a G on it and had blue eyes. "Who are you?" He answered it with a robotic like voice but still sounded like Markiplier "I am Googleplier and my first objective is to answer questions as quick as possible, second objective is to destroy mankind..." "Wait wait wait, can you repeat your second objective again, I didn't get what you said?" "Second objective is to destroy mankind. mission now is to capture [Y/N] and answer their questions until Wilford is back" a knock on the door came upon us and Google went to the door and opened it letting in a man with a pink warfstache in a red and white striped suit. "Heeeelllloo Google, now who is here today?" "Aren't you Wilford Warfstache?" As he came up to you he tilted his head in amusement "Why yes, how did you know? Oh wait, I should have known that you would know, heh, isn't that funny!?" He started to laugh maniacally and stopped to examine me. "Your an interesting girl, I like that." 'What the hell? I didn't even do anything!' You were just looking into space and thinking again then Wilford's hand grabbed you by the chin. You tried to look away but his grip was to strong. Your eyes were locked in place with his before one of you said something. "Bah, this is getting boring, take her away." He let go and looked away. "Boring? Oh I'll show you boring alright!" You kicked him in the crotch making him fall over and hold his groin moaning in pain then Google blindfolded you once again.

(Oh man, these cliffhangers tho XD and sorry again that it's so short but it's spring break and I'm being really lazy so yeah, see ya in de next chapter,BA BYEEEEE)