Chapter 6

Your POV

(Over Google's shoulder blindfolded)
"LET ME GO!!! AAAARGH" After kicking around and squirming with all your might screaming and yelling for about five minutes straight you finally stopped and groaned "Are we there yet?" Google stopped and answered the question with a blank voice. "No, we are approximately 2 feet and 7 inches away from destination" "Jeez, ya didn't have to be specific, a 'no' would have been just fine and that's practically close enough for us to be there. Now can you take off this blindfold? It's getting really uncomfortable." He set you down on your feet taking your blindfold off and his eyes started to glow a bit "Downloading emotion:apologetic, now testing" he bent down on his knees,head down and hands on your legs as you tilt your head in confusion. "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to offend you or any thing it's just in my program!" He had some emotion in the test which actually surprised you because he was only a prototype from what fan fictions you've some what read. "Jeez Google, you really didn't have to apologize ya know. You didn't do any thing wrong Google." He gets up and dusts him self off then to push you to a small shack. It looked like it was about to fall at any moment as it creaked. "Wait, where are we?" You just noticed your surroundings. It's dark and gloomy and you seemed to be in a grave yard or something. "Raspy hill" Google's voice was low and started to sound a little glitchy but he just kept on walking and pushing me towards the small shack. Now at the doors Google knocked on the door which surprisingly stayed intact. The door opened and inside was something entirely different from what you imagined.

(Hey guys! I know, this chapter was way shorter than the other ones but I'm kinda running out of ideas, could ye guys kindly put in the comments of what you think should go in the next chapters and what you think is in the shack, so see y'all bros, in the next chapter. Buh BYYYYEEE!!!)