Chapter 4

Your POV

"*tired yawn* uugggghhh..." You stretch and yawn obnoxiously loud. You looked down to see what you were laying on sighing in relief that it was your bed. Your stomach growled in hunger but too tired to get up but you did sit up. ' Why do I always feel hungry after a small nap' you groaned and flung your legs off the bed side. You waited a minute before getting up and walked to your bedroom door. You looked at the mirror seeing how messy your hair was and tried to brush through it with your hand getting your fingers stuck in a tangle. When you notice someone behind you in the mirror. Your heart skipped a beat as you look behind you to only find your bedroom how it was. 'Jesus Christ! I think I'm starting to see things!' You clutch your shirt with one hand as the other was on the doorknob as you calm down. You open the door and head to the bathroom to wash your face with some cold water. Just splashing your face with water you feel a hand on your shoulder turning around into a fighting stance and punch them in the face. They take a step back holding their nose and you finally notice it was your friend [F/N]. "Wtf bro! I was just checking on you! I heard you screaming last night." You put your hands over your mouth "I'm so sorry!I thought you were someone else!Oh man, I'm so sorry!" "*[F/N] sighing* its fine [Y/N],it was just an accident." You sighed in relief as [F/N] nudged you in the shoulder. "Come on, let's just go and play some [favorite video game]"

After you and [F/N] finished playing your game you went to get ready for the day. As you did you felt an eerie presence close by but you just shrugged it off. When you were done getting ready you asked [F/N] if they'll be fine at home alone as your at work. They said yeah and you headed off.

(After your done with work At night) you grabbed your keys and headed to your car. "Psst, over here." You heard the voice sounding familiar. Your Mind emedietly said no to go in the dark alley way but your heart actually said yes, so you took the risk and followed the voice into the alley way. You tripped over a rock almost falling over but you catch your self on the brick walls beside you scratching your hands a bit. You put pressure on them and they stang like hell and you noticed it was bleeding. 'Wait, but it was only a scratch, wait, was it?' You tried to ignore the pain and kept on walking forward. You felt a presence behind you again but before you could turn around and react a damp cloth was placed on your mouth as you scream muffeling it as you slowly fell asleep.

(DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!! Heh, don't you love these cliffhangers!? X3)