22

(just a note - "you" is not "she" or "him/he")
//
she knew what his reaction would be, or at least she had a good guess. either way, when he pushed her away with a strained look in his eye, she knew she had guessed correctly.
"what the hell? oh my god. so you think that you can just make out with me when and where you decide?" he snapped, glaring at her. "you really think you're worth that much? goddamn, if you were, then I'd give you the time of day."
    she clenched her fists, brushing off his offensive words. she held his eyes without an ounce of fear, getting ready to show him up. it was her school, her rules, and nobody else's. and she would not have someone as low as him degrading her.
"screw you."
"actually, you wish," he hissed. "I see you, because I'm not fucking blind. you want me. you need me and you'll do anything to have me."
she yanked open the closet door and stomped out, ignoring his angry words. moving her way through the crowd, she almost got to the front door, before someone stepped in her way.
"move," she commanded, steadying her voice. the person stood there, concern in their eyes.
"you alright?" you asked, as her temper flared. she was fed up.
"for fuck's sake! get out of the damn way!" she shouted shrilly, pushing you out of the way and pulling the door open so hard that there was a harsh bang when it flew back on its hinges. the party suddenly grew deathly quiet as she stomped off, wishing that she was dead with every wasted second passing by her.