53

it would be nine eventful months until your baby would be born.
during the first month, you panicked. you decided to suck it up and finish school, so you could get a diploma and go to college and support your child. it was a huge weight off your shoulders when you graduated later in May. she and her boyfriend helped out tremendously, even helping her get a job at the movie theatre they worked at.
the second month was filled with Doctor check-up and countless stares wen you went outside. you hated them, but then your reminded yourself that you would be giving birth to an actual baby, and it made the whole process a little better.
throughout the third month, the stirring in your heart for her became hard to ignore. you remembered her coming home, silent, saying she had broken up with her boyfriend. you asked why, and she didn't answer, but you secretly hoped it was because she had feelings for you.
    the fourth month was when he came up to you and asked you whether it was his. you met him with silence, and he nodded, knowing the answer. you went to college with her that month, happy to have a fresh start, and be that much closer to having your baby.
    the fifth month was, in your opinion, the worst and the best. you had gotten into a fight with her over where you would stay after you had the baby. in your eyes now, it was a stupid fight - you would obviously try to find somewhere else. but then, after a few weeks of awkwardness, you broke down, and started yelling at her, pleading for everything to return to normal. and that's when she kissed you. and until that kiss, nothing had ever felt that good, and that right.
    during month six, you had someone in your class record your lectures so that you could listen to the later and do homework due to the baby. you wanted the gender to be a surprise, and dedicated your time to finding a name for whichever gender it would be.
    in month eight, it was filled with late-night make out sessions, and holding back at the last second. you knew what she wanted, and it was mutual between the two of you, but you were pregnant, and you weren't ready. but you promised her that when the time was right, you would treat her better than any guy had in her entire life.
    finally, in month nine, you went into labor, and had your baby over winter break. it was a boy, who had his mother's hair and smile, and his father's eyes. you and her cried, not out of pain, but joy. when the nurses left you and her alone to do some check-ups on the baby, you asked her if she would help take care of your baby. she burst into tears again, nodding over and over again. and even through her tears, she was still the most beautiful person you had ever seen.
//
a/n: LETS DO THIS