The Concert

(Enjoy the animation, but it's not mine. Just needed something to show off Mettaton's fabulousness.)

**METTATON'S POV**

"Until next time, my beauties and gentle beauties!"

The crowd roared with applause as I left the stage, a broad smile on my face as I did. It was such a great feeling, being the only star in the Underground. I continued backstage, hearing many of the workers congratulate me. Alphys came rushing up to me in her black and white dress, looking concerned as she fumbled with her hands. I looked over at her, curious.

"Alphys my darling, what's the matter? I don't want you to get all worried, you'll get stress wrinkles." I told her. "M-Mettaton, I t-think we should talk a-about this alone..." She murmured. Everyone's cheer halted for a moment, but I knew just how to fix the situation. I laughed wholeheartedly.

"It's nothing to worry about everyone! It was a great show, our ratings were through the roof!" I assured them.

"Does he really not know?"
"He's the opening act tonight..."
"You would think he would know."

"Alphys darling, what are they talking about?" I asked, getting a little impatient. "Umm, w-well, it's a long story actually..." She stuttered. "We got a s-suggestion from the network to take on a new s-tar, because some of the v-viewers thought you being the sole act was getting s-stale..."

...
"STALE?!"

The various backstage workers scattered in fear of another meltdown of mine. I nearly blew a fuse. How could they think I was getting stale? Me? The Mettaton EX? And just who could they usurp me with? They were probably disgusting! Untalented! Nowhere near as fabulous as—

"Hey, is this where I'm supposed to go out?"

CHOICE TIME! (Outfit will determine chapter!) Sorry if the styles don't really match you...but I'm trying here! The genres are stuff I'm experienced with, so sorry if I didn't pick your music...chance is I just got too lazy...

Chill Guitarist:

Hard Rocker:

(I promise the next one will be a lot longer!)