Hard Rocker

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
I wanted to find a song sung by a female, so it was kinda harder than I thought. I quit going for it halfway through and decided on this. Was going to go with something like Helena by MCR or Riot by Three Days Grace, but ended here. For the record, I think old Paramore could be rock, but not so much anymore. Sorry if this is too hardcore for you guys.

**YOUR POV**I looked up and down the black and pink robot, letting his death glare slide over me like butter

**YOUR POV**
I looked up and down the black and pink robot, letting his death glare slide over me like butter. It kind of bothered me how much pink he was wearing, but I shrugged it off, slinging my guitar over my shoulder.

"So you're Mettaton." I said blankly. "You're some big deal down here, aren't you?" "I'm the star of the Underground. This is my show, darling, so don't think about going out there and stealing it from me." He growled. I laughed. "No need to get snappy, Mr. Faboo. I'm just here to rock out, leave, and meet Sans back at Grillby's. Not that serious, you know?" I told him. He grasped at his chest, as if I had said something that offended him.

"Not that serious? NOT THAT SERIOUS?!" He repeated. "This is show business! People would kill to have the spot that you're in, and you just think it's not that serious?" I shrugged. "It's not the show. It's not the fans. It's about the opportunity to share the music with other people. Uniting everybody through a song. If they like you, that's great and all, but isn't it about how you're able to let the world hear your voice?" I told him. I looked at my cherry red guitar, remembering when my parents first gave it to me. It was a sixteenth birthday gift, the same day I fell in the Underground.

"When I first came down here, this guitar was all I had. I played it for a few monsters, it caught fire. I got fans. I felt proud. Got invited here. So what if there's another star?" I said. "Maybe I'll just make you twice as popular." I walked out on the stage, hearing camera clicks and murmurs from the crowd. I even heard a few dedicated Mettaton fans try to boo me off the stage. I smirked to myself, flashing a grin to the crowd as I adjusted my mic headset.

"I get it. I'm not Mettaton. But you're if you're going to keep trying to boo me, I've got a song just for you."

**METTATON'S POV**

"Alphys, who is that girl?" I asked looking down at her. "P-Please d-don't get mad...Undyne said her music was really c-cool instead of y-your usual stuff, so I just wanted to impress her so we could do s-something l-later..." She said. "Mad?! Darling, I think I just fell in love!" I proclaimed. "The way she just walked out there~! Why, she doesn't have a care in the world! Not the least bit conceited or even jealous of my fame! She doesn't even want the fame! She just wants to share her talents with the world! She's PERFECT!" "M-Mettaton! Cut it out!" Alphys warned. "You'll blow a fuse if you keep getting excited like this!" I stopped and tried to calm myself, looking out to her place onstage. She began the first riff and the crowd seemed to hold their breath while she did. Our usual band was already backstage: she had her own playing behind her.

Let's hang the jury
You sick judgmental fools
I'll bury you
Six feet deep
Cuz I'm tired of your rules
Fuck you and your opinion
How could you be so blind?
What goes around comes back around in time!

"YEAH!! WOOOOOO!! GO (y/n)!" I heard Undyne's familiar voice yell. I was startled by how upfront her lyrics are, but at the same time jealous from them. They were do aggressive, so in-your-face that I could barely keep up! I snapped out of it as she reached what seemed like the chorus.

Keep looking down at me
I am more than you'll ever be

Cut me deep and I won't bleed
Gonna Kick
Kick
Kick me when I'm down
By all means
Put me through hell
And I'll make you see
I'll be your worst enemy
You're gonna
Kick
Kick
Kick me when I'm down

She was starting a mosh pit! In my audience! The people were in an excited uproar of approval! H-How? How could she do this? I glanced at the ratings board:

1,000,000,000?
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

The audience joined her at the end of the song as her voice turned into angsty screams.

DOWN!
DOWN!
KICK ME WHEN IM DOWN!
DOWN!
DOWN!
KICK ME WHEN IM DOWN!!

She raised her guitar in the air like a battle weapon and grinned, earning applause in the entire place. My mouth was agape as she walked backstage, grinning wildly.

"See? And you thought I was just going to tank your show." She said. "Thanks for the gig Alphys, it was an honor!" Alphys smiled shyly. "Oh, it's nothing, really." She said. (Y/n) went to her dressing room, humming her song as she went.

Oh yessss...
Mettaton just found his new favorite darling...