Make Me Human!

His eyebrow started to twitch and I scooted away from him nervously. I didn't know what his next move would be, so I just tried to get to a safe distance before he exploded or something. He might blow a fuse or overheat...whatever robots do when they get emotional.

He grinned a little too hard and stood up, his boots clacking to the floor.

"Thanks for the interview (y/n), but us stars have to go and do more important things than this! Be sure to avoid the fans and the paparazzi! Good bye!" He said loudly, leaving the room. It took me a moment to realize exactly was just happened, but the growl of my stomach reminded me just how hungry I was. I picked up my phone, texting Sans.

(Username): hey sans, is the spaghetti ready?
SansthePunmaster: yeah, pap's all excited. he's really glad you...
SansthePunmaster: THREW HIM A BONE!
(Username) i swear to god sans...

[METTATON'S POV]

How humiliating! She outright rejected me! I was utterly denied! I didn't even know how to respond, I just forced a grin on my face that made the staff backstage pass by me at a quicker pace than usual. I walked over to where I saw Alphys and Undyne talking to one another about some female anime, Black Butler I do believe.

"You s-should really w-watch it Undyne, I-I think you w-would like it." Alphys commented. "I dunno, doesn't sound like it's my style. Something more gory might be, or something heroic!" Undyne said. "Alphys darling, I've been completely rejected by our newest star!" I cried out loudly. "She's the Rosaline to my Romeo!" "Tough shit Mettaton, people aren't going to like you." Undyne said. "But that  girl, she's my new favorite! Humans must rock out on the surface." "I-I hate to agree, b-but Undyne's right. N-Not everyone likes m-me either Mettaton." Alphys stammered. "But she's different! She's stolen my robotic heart, and I have to have her!" I whined. "Well, at least he's determined." Undyne muttered. "Too bad you're not some human superstar like she is Mettaton. But like I said, tough shit." "Undyne!" Alphys said. "No wait! Undyne, say that again!" I said, a plan forming in my head. She raised an eyebrow.

"How many times I gotta say it?" She asked, getting impatient. "Tough shit." "No, not that, the thing you said before." I said desperately. Her eyes narrowed, then widened. She knew what I was thinking.

"No way Mettaton. That's too unrealistic, and reeks of desperation. Just be yourself or some cliché line, who gives a fuck." She said, muttering the last part under her breath. "But she just hates this body!" I whined. "There must be a way I can be more human." Alphys fiddled with her hands a bit and sighed. "I-I might have a p-program for you." She said. "But it's only in the beta phase, so it's not exactly top-of-the-line."

**TIME SKIP, AT ALPHYS' LAB**

"I'm going to t-take the robot sound out of y-your voice now. Say 'ah' until it's gone." Alphys said, plugging a wire into the back of my neck. "Of course. Ahhhh..." I said, the metallic tone eventually disappearing into a regular human voice. I smiled, kicking my legs like an excited child. She had already made my metallic flesh feel and look like human skin, I was giving off a body heat, and had *ahem* other private human parts. My robotic outfit (as fabulous as it was) had to be discarded, so I laid on Alphys' table, lower half being covered by a towel. Now my voice had faded into human tone. It was like getting some grand makeover.

"Okay, n-now that you've got the body, y-you'll need some clothes to match." Alphys said. "I had some some stuff delivered, so you can pick from these two:

CHOOSING TIME AGAIN!!
[Sorry that I have the tendency to pick these two styles...again, choice affects story and...WHAT....Mettaton's behavior towards you?! Get ready folks:]

A Bit Bold, Aren't We Metta?

Feeling shy today Metta?