NO!

My face reddened at the idea of Mettaton watching me in the shower or tub. He would try something, and I don't think I was prepared for THAT level of Mettaton all in one day.

"You dirty pervert, let me go alone..." I whined like a child. He he raised his hand and you closed your eyes, but all he did was pet your (h/l) (h/c) hair gently. Mettaton laughed. You were beginning to get attached to that laugh; it sounded so natural an comforting. You opened your eyes one at a time and you saw him smiling.

"Don't be so afraid of me darling, I won't hurt you unless I have to." Mettaton said softly. "I just want to love and protect you is all. Is that so wrong?"

Well, when you drug and kidnap me, yeah...

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck. I had to admit, it did feel kind of nice. Still, it was a false sense of comfort. What would our friends think when they found out I just disappeared? What if they think I just crossed the barrier with Mettaton and left? They would feel so abandoned.

Still, I hugged him back.

He chuckled a little and let go of me. "See, I knew you'd warm up to me eventually darling. Everything you need is already in the bathroom for you, except a fresh pair of pajamas." Mettaton said.

**TIME SKIP**
(METTATON'S POV)

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

I could just imagine the red on Alphys' face, poor thing. She barely knew how to handle herself, so I had to tell her her biggest stars were going on a bit of a "vacation". Of all people, she had the right to know. I had her on the phone, listening to the shower water run close by as I read a cookbook to learn how to prepare meals.

"Don't worry your little head about it Alphys dear, she's in good hands. I'm not going to hurt her." I told her. "T-That's not what I'm worried a-about!" She scolds. "You barely know how to take care of yourself, l-let alone a h-human!" "But I thought you made me human. I'll just do what they do and learn as I go along." I told her. "By the way, how do I go into sleep mode in this body? I don't have any USB ports anymore." "S-See? You don't even know how to human." Alphys said. "B-But it's not too late...you can just l-let her go if you h-haven't freaked her out yet." I frowned. "Alphys, you know I can't do that." I said. "I'm far too attached to her now. Her scent. Her eyes. The feel of her skin..." "M-Mettaton!" She yelled. "I can't let you do this...I'm coming to find you before she gets hurt." I hung up the phone angrily and stared at it. If I keep it, she'll be able to find me...find (y/n). They'll take her away from me, and I'll never see her again.

No.
No one can be trusted anymore.
Not even Alphys.

I went to the front door, opening it and slamming the door behind me. Even in the freezing cold, I had to keep moving. I had to destroy the evidence. I had to keep her with me, even if it meant losing my life, my SOUL, my fans.

They didn't even matter now.
I just wanted (y/n).

I stopped at what I thought was a good distance, looking all around at the snow falling. I threw the phone as hard as I could into the white abyss and stood there for a moment before beginning the trek back home. I watched my feet, feeling my toes go numb from the cold. A small smile played on my face. I would have her alone until the day she died. I didn't care what anyone else thought anymore.

"Mettaton!"

I looked up and saw (y/n) standing on the cabin's porch, wearing one of my shirts. It was oversized on her, and her hair was still damp from the shower. I caught her stare and slowly walked towards her, grabbing her wrists gently.

"Get back inside before you catch a cold." I told her. She broke free of my grip and wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my shoulder.

"Idiot. You'll get yourself killed out here. At least I got used to it. You feel like a block of ice." (y/n) said. I sighed and lifted her up, her face buried into my shoulder. I carried her back inside and closed the door.

"Don't you worry. I'll never leave you like that again."