I'm Your Biggest Fan

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
And so the yandere begins. I know you've been waiting for it my lovelies, but I had to make the proper intro. Metta's not gonna let you go hun. Btw, if you want the first option for the next chapter to be NSFW/Lemony, comment me plz so I can work on it!

I woke up, feeling groggy and heavy on the inside. I was wrapped up in a blanket on a comfy bed. The room was mainly quiet, except for a bit of movement in the next room. I sat up and looked around the room, dimly lit by a lamp next to me. The rooms were a baby blue with brown carpet and a pink rug. I tried to stand up and fell over, realizing my legs were numb. I groaned and dug my face into the carpet.

"Damn it..." I muttered to myself. I heard footsteps approach the door and heard it unlock. I heard a long sigh.

"Darling, what are you doing on the floor like that? Why didn't you call me when you woke up?" Mettaton asked. He walked over to me and picked me up, laying me on the bed. He was wearing something like his original gear, a black jacket with a pink shirt with grey jeans and pink Converses.

"Why did you drug me?" I demanded. He smiled softly. "Darling, I haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about." He said innocently. "But if you so desire, I'll explain why I'll never let you go, my lovely." He pushed back a bang from my forehead and I shrugged away from his touch. He frowned.

"Not to worry. You'll warm up to me soon enough." Mettaton said. "You'll learn to obey." "Fuck you!" I yelled. He grabbed my cheeks roughly and I squeaked. All my boldness just disappeared in an instant. He laughed, sending shivers up my spine.

"Not yet. I am a gentleman after all." Mettaton said. "If you leave, then I'll never be happy again. I'll lose the spark that I once had. You make me feel so alive darling, I can't let that go. No wonder Alphys is so obsessed with you humans. Every time I look at you, I get filled with something, different...damn, what did she call it? Oh, determination." He moved over to a small mini fridge in the room, opening it and pulling out the cake from earlier. He laid it on my lap with a plastic fork and I stared at him. Mettaton was being possessive, but it was still kind of cute in a way.

What was I thinking?
This was kidnapping!
He drugged me!
He tricked me!
All because he...
Loved me?

Mettaton smiled and sat on my bed. "I've been watching you (y/n). Seeing you on the Undernet, your MonsterTube videos. I loved your music. Do you remember the user MTTFan202?" He asked. My eyes widened. That was the fan I saw on each and every video. They saw my small-time gigs. Took videos even.

A celebrity was obsessed with me.
It would be flattering if it wasn't flat-out crazy.

"You just stayed at my resort, but I can't allow you to stay there anymore. There's too many people to take you away from me. Now that we're here in this cozy little cabin, no one will know you're here but me." Mettaton said. "But don't worry, I'll take very good care of you." I sat up, picking up the fork and watching him. He watched me contentedly. He caught my stare and smiled.

"I made it myself. It's (favorite flavor). If you're wondering if I drugged it, I didn't. This time." Mettaton said. "There's really no use of drugging you now my dear, I already have you right where I want you." I picked up the fork and took a piece of the cake into my mouth, eating it slowly to see if it tasted funny.

It tasted amazing.

"Mettaton, this is actually really good. You made this yourself?" I asked, taking another bite. He grinned happily and nodded. "Don't eat so much darling, you'll be up all night with all that sugar." Mettaton said. He yawned and rubbed his neck tiredly.

"Oh. I almost forgot. You need to shower. Or at least bathe." He said. "Then we'll cuddle until you fall asleep again." My face reddened. He was so straightforward with everything, what made me think he wasn't going to pull something like this. It felt like just this afternoon I had just met him, and now we were like an involuntary married couple. I pulled the covers up to my face shyly and he laughed.

"Darling, you look adorable!" He cooed. "So what will it be? Should I join you or let you shower alone?" "I'm actually getting the option?" I asked sarcastically. He wiggled his eyebrows. "Well, I'm just trying to be a gentleman. Is that so wrong?" Mettaton asked.

CHOOSING TIME!
I Guess...

CHOOSING TIME!I Guess

NO! WHAT THE HELL?!