Never

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
I don't know. Should I make a Sans X Reader? Seems plausible enough, but I don't know if you guys would read it or not. Lemme know.

(SANS' POV)

I walked through Snowdin next to Alphys, who was still trying to get used to her new human form. The snow was coming down hard and it was making seeing distance harder, but my left eye had all the more power now that I was human, or at least partially. Alphys just tried to warm herself up. Visions appeared, making my left eye flicker and static, but not anything from this timeline. I saw Frisk, Chara, Undyne, even Temmie in certain places.

But never Mettaton.
And never (y/n).

"Have you seen anything yet Sans?" Alphys asked. "Everything but what I need." I told her. "Maybe we should have asked Gaster for his help. He seemed friendly." She suggested. "Well, he's not." I said. "He never said that doing that would turn him human too. He has himself spread out across time and space, who knows what he can do now?" I saw something flash in the corner of my eye and froze, covering my left eye.

"What did you see?" Alphys asked. "It's a vision...Mettaton and (y/n)...headed north." Sans said. "We're headed in the right direction." I ran ahead and Alphys followed, barely keeping up with me. I'll kill Mettaton, I'll blast him to bits, I'll stab him in every direction with my bones.

I didn't care if he was Alphys' robot.
I.
Wanted.
Him.
DEAD.

I kept running and stopped as I saw a figure in the distance. It wore a black jacket with a fur-lined hoodie, its hood flipped up due to the cold. It wore black jeans and boots, its hands in its pockets. It looked to the ground.

"It's been some time Sans. Alphys. I haven't seen you since Papyrus' spaghetti dinner. I see you've gone and turned yourselves human too." The figure said calmly.

Mettaton.

"You dirty bastard! Where is she? What have you done with (y/n)?!" I yelled out. "I'll destroy you for this!" "She's in good hands Sans. She has nothing to be afraid of. But, as for you, scientists make observations, correct?" Mettaton said. "Well, after you got your new form, you gained more power." He passed a hand over his left eye and it glowed a deep red color, flickering and sparking as mine once did. He withdrew a knife from his pocket, one too familiar of timelines passed. Alphys took a few steps back and I shielded her.

"That's right." He said. "My SOUL, once pink, is now red. I manifested DETERMINATION. I got powers. I made (y/n) MINE. And you'll never take her away from me, Sans the Skeleton." I growled and passed a hand over my left eye.

"She's not property, Mettaton. She's a real human being, not fake like us. And she only stays because you scared the shit out of her." I spat. "She doesn't love you. And she never will."

Silence.
The world seemed to stop.
Then, a blood red aura formed around him.

"Take. It. Back."
"Never. Seems like you're gonna have a bad time."

Two of my Gaster Blasters appeared behind me and Alphys took cover in the forest at a safe distance. The snow seemed to calm, like the entire Underground was waiting for us to begin. Who would make the first move? Who would come out triumphant?

Before I knew it, he charged over to me in a flash, knife out and ready to kill. I summoned my bones from the ground, watching them imprison him. I debated on whether or not I should kill him now, but that would be too easy.

"Holding back? I knew it. This is why she should never be in your care, you would let her die." Mettaton growled. He hacked at the bones, trying to get through.

"Be my friend. I get kind of bonely, you know?"
"Sure. Friends."

A circle of Gaster Blasters formed all around him. I could see it in the look in his eyes. He knew there was no way out of this one. I smirked evilly before snapping my fingers and turning away.

"Get dunked on."

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
*gasps* CLIFFHANGER!
Is Mettaton truly dead? Will Sans win? Where is (y/n)? The answer to all these questions and more can  be found in the next exciting chapter of Make Me Human Like Her (Semi-Yandere! Mettaton X Reader)!

Next time there will be more bloodshed, plot twists, romance~! Creator-senpai signing off!