14. Reconnecting

After many deathly screams from Amber, The Six were done with her. They moved her to the room next to Klaus.

"Amber," He whispered as they set her down on the floor.

"You'll be next soon," The spirit said walking away.

There were only bars separating Amber and Klaus's stalls. Klaus scooted over to get as closest to his love as possible.

"Amber?" He nudged her lightly.

That's when he noticed dried blood coming out of her ears. What did they do to her?

"Bloody hell!" Klaus yelled slamming his fist against the wall; making a small dent.

"Mhm," Amber mumbled opening her eyes slightly.

The strawberry blonde fully opened her eyes and she smiles faintly at Klaus, who is looking at her like if he blinked she'd be gone again. Amber scoots over to the bars, closer to Klaus.

"How did we get into this?" She asks out loud.

"I wish we just had a normal life love," He says reaching his hand to hers. "All I know is I can't handle you getting hurt. Ever."

Amber smiles lightly, she couldn't help but want to lean in through the bars and kiss him. But she couldn't, right now wasn't the right time.

"You still love me right?" Amber asks after a couple moments of silence.

Klaus looks up, "Of course I do! I will never stop loving you."

"Good," Amber squeezed Klaus' hand. "Because once we get out of here I want to be with you."

Klaus smiled to himself like a little child. "I would love that."

A jolt struck through both of the supernatural beings, sending them sliding backwards a bit. A little 'E' carved its way onto both of their wrists. Klaus and Amber noticed this, both looking at each other.

"You have it too?" Amber asked still looking in shock at her wrist.

Klaus nodded, "Yes."

One of the members of The Six came rushing into the room. It opened the door to Amber's cell and checked her wrist.

"Emotionally," It whispered. "You two have connected emotionally. We need to stop this."

The Six member disappeared in a split second, black smoke was all that was left. Amber and Klaus looked at each other confused.

Meanwhile, outside The Six hired vampire guards to make sure no one came in. The two vampires; Dale and Corey, soon saw a person rushing past them.

"What the hell was that?" Dale asked Corey.

"I don't know," The two got ready in fighting position.

Sadly they couldn't even throw one punch as their hearts were ripped out and thrown to the side.

"Sorry boys, but I'm here to save the day," Elijah wiped his hands on the handkerchief in his suit and walked inside.

_________________

I'm coming back home tomorrow so regular updates for my books!! Thank you all for voting and commenting on this story, can't believe it already has over 5k reads.

Vote and comment.

-brooke