Chapter 1

"Children, I'm off to see your father, Raido please watch over them." I looked at my former student, who was currently raiding our fridge.

"Ufh!" She saluted me with a popsicle in her mouth. I sighed and shook my head smiling.

I put on my shoes and walked out of the house. I looked around at the food shops filled with various items. I wonder what I should make for dinner? Maybe we should invite Sasuke and Sakura.

I heard a buzz come out of my pocket. I took out my phone and looked at the caller, Dumbass Hokage is calling...

"Hey babe, what's up?" I leaned against Ichiraku's.

"Misu-Chan hurry up please my paperwork is killing me!" He shouted. I could literally hear him pulling his hair.

"Naruto for one, quit pulling your hair, you'll get bald, and two, I almost there so shut yo pie hole." I rolled my eyes. I was currently drawing stick figures with my sandals.

"You'll never grow out of your sarcastic attitude will you?" He questions.

"No I will not, and you have to get over it, I'll be there in a sec, love you," I said trying to get off of the phone.

"Love you MISUUU!" I winced and hung up the phone. "And he wants me to grow up." I scoffed.

I entered Ichiraku's. "Hey old man the usual." I sat down spinning on the stool.
"Ok one pork Miso ramen and one spicy pork Miso ramen coming right up!" I chuckled at his perkiness, where does the old man get it?

"Here you go darlin', tell my favorite customer I said hi!" He shouted as I exited with the ramen. "Will do old man!" I jogged off.

I dashed up the stairs excited to Naruto. I jumped through his window. "Am I get fat or are those stairs getting longer each day?" I commented out of breath.

He stood up and hugged me from behind. "Don't be so hard on yourself, your pregnant after all," He said in my ear.

"But I still outta be fit, you boob." I licked his cheek. "Let's eat!" He wiped his face not even fazed of my actions.

He sat down on his chair splitting his chopsticks and getting ready to eat. Quickly I teleported onto his lap getting comfortable. I propped my legs on his desk and kissed his cheek.

"Jeez, are you comfortable now?" He sighed. I nodded happily. "Ok let's eat-" He got cut off by a knife penetrating his throat.

"N-naruto?" I looked at his once gleaming sky blue eyes. Th-this has to be a Genjutsu!

"Release! Come on, release! SASUKE THIS ISN'T FUNNY! Release, release, release, release, please release! NARUTO!"

---

"NARUTO!" I a blood-curdling scream ripped from my throat. That fucking dream... Again.

I sat up in my bed. Thank god these walls are sound proof. I sighed and got dressed. I went in my bathroom and brush my teeth.

I yawned pulling on my Akatsuki cloak. A knock came at my door. Opening it I saw the face of Itachi. "Come, I made you breakfast." He smiled at me. I closed the door behind me.

I like Itachi he is so quiet and tolerable. The kitchen was a mess, Tobi was strangling Deidara in a hug, Kisame watching t.v., Kakazu counting money, and Sasori trying to get his flesh puppet back from Zetsu.

Hidan put his arm around me, "There's our mute, what's up?" I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "Hidan I think it's best that you don't mess with her." Konan piped in. "Well, I can't help it! This bitch hasn't said a word since she entered this organization! It has been three years since the-" I cut him off by slicing him in half with my Katana.

"You little motherfucker, when I get a hold on y-" I cut him off again by cutting off his tongue. "Hidan you idiot, Konan told you to stop for a good reason." Kisame chuckled.

I ate my food Itachi cooked, and gestured him to follow me. He did as told. Good boy.

We went to Pain's office to say my farewell. I need to accomplish my goal. I knocked quietly. A stern come in came from inside of the room.

"Misumi-San I guess this is your farewell?" He asked in his deep voice. I nodded and slightly bowed. Walking up to his desk with great stature, I handed him a note.

He held back a gasp, "I will take that in mind." I shrugged and walked out the door with Itachi.

Once we got outside I hugged him, "Will I be able to hear your voice, I've only heard it two times." Heh, it has been killing him to hear it. I sighed, "I-I guess you have the right, you are my boyfriend after all." My raspy voice squeaked.

_________________________________

Ok you guys I swear to god! Lol you want the goddamn sequel so bad here! Just let me warn you these are the only chapters I'll post for awhile. I mean shit, it doesn't even have a cover!