Chapter 4

Raido's POV

Me, Naruto and Sakura are heading our way to the mountain she said she would be at. But they don't know about the surprise person on the way, well the surprise person doesn't even know their coming either.

"Naruto, Sakura let's stop into town to get some food." I glanced over to them. Naruto seemed really lost in thought. "Ok, I don't really care." Sakura said in monotone voice.

---

As we're walking down to a shop I feel their Chakra in a hotel,"Hey you guys go ahead I have to go pee."

"Don't take forever." Naruto said while walking away with Sakura. Well that was easy. I transformed into an elder lady then walked into the hotel. I stopped at the secretary and asked,"Sweetheart, I'm here to meet up with my grandson can you help me find which hotel he is in?"

"Oh of course, what does he look like?" She asked with a smile. "He has dark hair, pale skin, and is with three other people. "Oh, him? Man you got a good looking grandson. That is room 3."

"Oh thank you so much I shall get going now." I nodded to her and walked down to the corridor. I knocked on the door twice and waited. When the door opened I saw Sasuke,"What is it Ma'm?"

"I need to discuss your payment on this room, may I?" Motioned inside the room. "Yes go course." He said politely but I knew he was suspicious.

He let me in and close the door behind him."Release!" I shouted and looked at him. Telling that it was me he got in a defensive situation."Sasuke just stop I need to talk to you." I sat on the couch relaxing. "Make it quick before the people I'm staying with come back." He folded his arms.

"Alright, alright, I know you saw Misumi." I looked dead into his eyes. "Yeah I did see her, what of it?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I smiled knowing which cord to strike,"Well if you killed her back then you would be pleased with your self." I picked at my nails. "And why is that." His voice seemed to get more angry.

"Well her new lover is your brother," I said looking up. You could tell by his aura that he was furious. "So Sasuke I have a proposition for you." I stood up. "Come with me, Naruto, and Sakura to kill her. I promise that we won't take you back to the village." I looked into his cold eyes sternly.

"When are we going to leave?"

-------------------------

JESUS ARE YOU SATISFIED?!