White Christmas

Cold

I enjoyed the feeling of the icy crystals against my skin. White covered Konoha entirely, which is rare for us. We're called the Land of Fire for a reason.

I was currently on the kage mountain peering over our calm peaceful village. I am now eighteen, it has been a little over a year since we defeated Madara in the fourth great shinobi war.

I looked down at my scarred hands and chuckled. 'What a life,' I've seemed to use up all my worth in my youth, now that I am an 'adult', I will become one of the people in the background.

I looked at the Hokage tower, I knew that my father had Naruto in there for the last hour, I've been waiting for the blonde to leave so I can see my dad, seeing how long this is taking, they're probably talking about a mission or training Naruto has to complete.

I still love him but after our fights during the war, we could never look each other in the eyes. It was over my life, so obviously he threw a big tantrum.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of those shitty times. Today is Christmas Eve, I was invited to a get-together from Sakura, but I just really want to watch Ace Ventura and go to bed. Once she handed the paper me, my decision was final.

A cool breeze tickled my neck, this made stand up and dust the snow off of me. "What do I owe the pleasure, Hokage-Sama?" I muttered out with sarcasm. "Misumi, go out with your friends, you're eighteen, drink, party, I don't care what you do, live your life. You're no longer shunned in the village, there is no need to hide out." Wow straight to the point.

"I don't like being in groups dad," I groaned while kicking up the powder. "No, you don't like being in groups that have Naruto in them," He gave me the I-Know-what's-going-inside-your-head look. I rolled my eyes,"Please don't make me?" I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Oh I'm not going to make you, but he will," Sasuke walked out of the trees looking like an evil villain. "Oh fuck this," I jumped off of the cliff hoping to successfully convince them to fuck off, but the Susanoo arm that caught me is a clear sign they just won't listen to me.

As I met face to face with them again I pouted,"Fine, but Sasuke you have to pick out my clothes because I don't want to."

---

Bad idea letting Sasuke pick out my outfit, I swear he is a pervert like the rest of the boys. So what I am wearing is a short black dress that has crisscross straps on the back, while in the front, it ties in on the neck, leaving a hole that shows a shit ton of cleavage.

Meanwhile, Sasuke is wearing a loosely fit blazer over a tee-shirt with nice jeans.

"Don't you look warm," I sneered at him, lowkey because he put me in this ripped up cloth that he decided was a dress. "What was that Misumi?" He asked in a challenging tone. "Oh nothing lord Duckass," I muttered innocently.

I heard a growl come from him, and before I knew it, I was pinned up against the wall by the emo himself. "Hey, Sasuke have I ever told you that your eyes look like coal?" I told him sweetly, I poked his forehead,"And the reason for the color of your dull eyes is because you've been...naughty!" I quickly sped to the shop before he could catch me.

I ran inside and looked for our table, I saw Ino waving at me and I quickly ran up to them,"No time to explain, I am hiding, I wasn't here, you don't know me!" I ducked underneath the table and used Sakura's jacket to hide me further more.

I heard the door bells jingle with force, you can can obviously tell this is Sasuke's doing. "Misumi, get out from under the table I'm done with the little fit," I slowly peeked out and gave him a cheeky smile. He just rolled his eyes and sat next to Sakura.