Chapter 6

Third Person

After finding out the truth of Misumi, Sasuke disappeared. Most likely to go back to his team and continue his mission to kill his brother.

The remaining three and Misumi's corpse headed back to Konoha for a proper burial. Naruto would not talk, eat, nor sleep. Sakura sympathized, knowing how he still loved her this whole time. She also knew he prepared to killed her because of the person she turned into, but now that he knew truth he was heartbroken.

They were currently at their makeshift camp. Since Naruto wasn't going to sleep he was on watch duty.

He kept looking at Misumi's pale face. Memories flashed through his mind, like the time on New Years after when they kissed she instantly fell asleep on his shoulder with a smile on her flawless face.

But now he can't help but blame his self for everything, the way he treated her after the Third Hokage's funeral, he hit her so hard multiple times, and the things he said was worst. He said the things that hurt her the most. If he loved her so much how could he not see what was really going on with her?

Why did she tell those lies? Why did she let them kill her if she was innocent!?

"Damn it Misumi why!?" He cried over her figure. "I just want you back, I want to talk to you again, you understood me.." He ran his hand through his hair.

Through his tears he saw movement, at first he though it was the salty water distorting his vision, but no something was moving, she was moving.

---

Blake's POV

"Misumi, you did it!" I said happily. 'I hope they just leave my body there,' She thought quietly. "Well you want to see if they did or not?" I asked pointing to my tv. 'Sure.' She thought quietly. This girl I swear to god- wait I am a god. I swear to me.

I turned on the TV to see Sasuke crying while punching a tree,"Looks like your emo has emotions." I joked. She frowned at me and rolled her eyes. I switched the channel to the other three. Naruto was holding her corpse while crying. Sakura had her hand on the wall with her head drooped. And Raido was wiping away her tears knowing our plan.

"Let's fast forward shall we?" I asked. She nodded once. I hit the fast forward button and we saw Naruto once more.

---

After hearing Naruto's speech to Misumi my timer went off,"Oh my it's the best timing ever! Okay get your ass back now!" I waved my hand making the portal appear.

She had no time to think before I pushed her in. To be honest I ship it so much, how about you readers? Ha! Yeah, yeah, build up the forth wall again, I'll break it another time though.

Time to go back to Misumi's point of view.

---

Misumi's POV

I took a gasp of air and jolted forward."M-misumi?" I looked to my side and saw Naruto.

Fuck it.

I smashed my lips onto his.

--------------------------------

Yeah like I was really going to to kill her!