Chapter 5

"Misumi it's almost time." Blake yelled at me from her room. 'Great, I don't want to see Sasuke, oh god I don't even want to show my face to Naruto.' I thought/said.

"Quit it you little shit, your gonna have to do it sooner or later. Also by doing this your helping them in the future." She said walking into the training room I was currently in.

"Ok we have one shot, I have to seal this baby reaper inside of you, then you will be sent back. They will just be entering the cave you. You have to get them to do it ok?" She told me the instructions. I nodded my head.

She snapped her fingers and a black essence with smoke appeared. A baby reaper soul. "Alright give me your wrist." I obliged and put out my wrist.

She got out a knife and sliced the cold metal on my skin. Automatically the reaper soul shot into my limb,'Wow it healed itself.'

"Yep, now it's time to go." She waved her hand and the portal opened."I wish you the best of luck, and just know your future is bright." She smiled

'Thank you Sensei.' I nodded to her. "Now get your ass out there also smile once and awhile.

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the portal making everything black.

---

Naruto's POV

I was getting more and more anxious as we reached the top of the mountain. I haven't even said a word to Sasuke, why am I not trying to persuade, heck even fight him to get back to the village?

"She is going to be in that cave." Raido nodded up to the cave thirty feet above us. "I guess we have to chakra climb up there." Sakura mentioned. No shit cotton-candy. Damn it I sound like Misumi.

We started to head up, the farther we got the thicker the air was like it was trying to tell us to go away.

When we reached the cave I saw a light. Candles? I went in first and looked around. Where is she? I looked at Raido and she was staring at the ceiling, following her gaze I could see a figure watching us with glowing eyes.

"M-misumi," I said out of breath. She was stunning. I was getting teary eye but I put on a piss off front. "Get down here!"

She tilted her head then started to walk down the wall."Hatake Misumi, come in peace or die." Raido said coldly. You could hear Misumi scoff. In an instant she was gone, I looked around until felt a breathing on my neck. I moved my head to the side and saw her looking at me. Her bright yet dull looking eyes looked at me in.. Sadness?

Forgetting that I pulled out a kunai and backed up, as did the others."Misumi, is it true that you are dating my brother." Sasuke asked harshly. 'W-wait boyfriend.'

My heart clenched and my eyes widened."Answer me!" Sasuke yelled. She nodded. "Why won't you talk," Sakura gazed at her, trying to evaluate the situation. Misumi grabbed a rock and wrote in the wall,'I haven't spoke since I left.'

Sasuke unsheathed his sword, are we going to do this? I looked over at Sakura who was pulling on her gloves. I guess we are. "Misumi, your time is up." Raido looked at her with uncaring eyes.

Misumi started to cough yet grabbed her katana. Sasuke made his Chidori while I made an Rasengan, Sakura was currently trying to punch Misumi. Me and Sasuke looked at each other and nodded. "Sakura back up!"

Me and Sasuke ran up and impaled her with our Jutsus. As they died down I saw her smiling, my eyes widen. "W-what? Fox caught your tounge?" She studdered.

I dropped to the floor holding her. "Was she faking when she said she didn't love me?" I asked ask tears fell from my eyes.

"Yes she was, she also asked me to have you guys kill her, she wasn't dating Itachi for real either." Raido said while tears were scattered on her face.

I looked down back at Misumi and I saw the necklace that Sakura gave her with her mothers ring on it, then there was a different chain that was holding a locket, I opened it to see a picture of her hugging Sasuke on Christmas, and the picture of us together in our sleep.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT ALL!" I got up and punched the wall. Once the others saw what I was looking at their eyes widen in shock. Sasuke's eyes got red and he went outside, while Sakura started balling.

We killed her.

---
Rip Misumi