Chapter 7

Misumi's POV

I took a gasp of air and jolted forward."M-misumi?" I looked to my side and saw Naruto.

Fuck it.

I smashed my lips onto his.

--

Naruto's eyes widened at my sudden actions but then relaxed into the kiss. After a second he stopped,"When I'm done kissing you, you better explain." I nodded sadly.

He lifted up my head and put his lips on mine once again, but this time it was rough, full of pent up anger and sadness. He slowly picked me up and held me against a tree. He releases his lips from mine while kissing me on the back of my ear slowly leading down to my shoulder. I currently was breathing hard with my arms around his neck.

He then stopped,"That was great hello." He laughed, while I full on hugged him."Damn it Misumi, you're so confusing." He muttered.

"Alright time to wake up the others." He sighed while turning around. "We are already awake..." I looked up to see a blushing Raido and a Sakura with blood flooding out of her nose. I sweat dropped.

"U-uh how long were you there heheh?" Naruto asked nervously. "Since Misumi gasped for breath." Raido twiddled her thumbs. 'That kid is a real closet pervert, I bet she loved every second of that.' I thought to myself.

I sighed. That silent action made everyone look at me. Oh yeah, they want answers. 'Sensei! Help me please!' I thought loud so she could hear me. She appeared in front of me with a smile.

"Hello people I am Blake and I am the God of In between, aka your friend's Sensei. And I shall explain everything because of said friends speaking problems," She glared at me, while I just looked at the ground.

"Pft, coward. Any-who so let's start with when Misumi went into a coma for a month. To sum up that, the pain of her curse mark triggered her into the coma, so I took her to my place to train." She said bored while picking her nails.

The others looked shocked at Blake because she was a god and look our age. "While she was there we made a plan for the future, well since I know all the future outcomes that could be chosen by this laddie, I decided to help her to pick the road that leads to the closest thing to peace. So when she said that she didn't love you and acted like she was heartless, that was all a lie to help the future." She looked at Naruto for the last part. He looked sad yet happy at the same time. Weird.

"So yup that's all, and also get this bitch talking again," She pointed to me, then disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Sakura started laughing,"I like her." I rolled my eyes. Naruto looked at me with a smile on his face,"I think we can convince Lady Tsunade to let you back into the village if you show her
Blake-sama then she would know that you are good." He beamed happily.

I just looked at my hands,'What if she won't let me back in, what if she throws me in jail, better yet what if she kills me?' I started to tremble. Naruto grabbed my hands and looked at me straight into my eyes,"I will convince her, there'll be no if's or but's, you are coming home." He stated with his eyes filled with determination.

He took me into his embrace,"I can take the night shift, you two go to bed." Sakura said looking at us with a smile.

That night Naruto and I shared a really small sleeping bag yet I felt like if I moved away he would be gone forever.