Chapter 8

I sat up and looked around, where was everyone? I stood up and packed my bag. I could feel a light familiar presence to the right, yet I acted as if there was nothing at all.

"Sasuke, you have to do better than that buddy," I flicked my eyes his direction as I sling the bag over my shoulder. This is going to be a huge relief once I start yelling.

"He's dead, I-I thought he was-" I whipped my head at him. I knew that this was coming, but it doesn't mean I am any less angry.

"Yes Sasuke, you thought. You thought long and so very hard about your brother, nights mumbling about revenge and clan revival. Well guess fucking what?! You aren't the only one who feels pain! The love we have is the only thing that makes life worth living, but when you ruin it with something so corrupted as revenge, you'll be the cause of others despair and their choices to lead down the same path as yourself. Sasuke, you killing Itachi was planned by Itachi! So not only you lose a brother, you lost your friends along the way." I have been holding this since the chunnin exams. I didn't love Itachi romantically, I loved him as a best friend.

"Misumi, I messed up," tears were streaming down his face. I walked up to him and punched him in the jaw. He flew onto the ground, I bent down and tilted his head up and tapped his forehead. "Oh yes, you definitely messed up. Have fun paying the price," I stormed off to where I felt Naruto's chakra.

———

Annnd Naruto is naked.

I walked up to the river and felt Naruto's chakra in the water. When my eyes reached him I was met by unholy sights.

"Welp, there goes my eye virginity!" I huffed while quickly turning around.

"Ah! M-" He tripped over a rock and made a great splash in the water. This led me to let out a soft chuckle, I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and helped him up.

His face soon turned fiery red as he looked at me, then I realized he was still butt naked. "Naruto, calm down this wouldn't be the first time seeing male genitals,"I turned around to comfort him while he was changing. I sighed and closed my eye with tiredness. This very peaceful moment was interrupted by two cold arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Naruto. What are you doing?" I questioned him. "You know, this is the last time we'll be alone together for awhile right?" I raised my eyebrow, skeptical on trying to understand what he was trying to say. "Yes and..?"

I turned around to see all he changed into was his underwear. "Misu, you know I want to be with you forever, and I just don't want you to think I just care about your body and-" I covered his mouth. "I'm guessing what you're trying to say is, you want to have sex?" I gave him a soft look as I took my hand off of his mouth.

"Yeah, I mean we don't have to at all, that's fine with me-" I started to take off my shirt. "W-what?" I chuckled and threw it on the ground. "Let's do this," I gave him a smile.