Numero Uno!

Hai guys ! ~

First of all, this chapter is dedicated to SkaterGirl because her books are absolutely awesome and she gave me inspiration to write this thing! ~

My names Emma and i'm kind of new to wattpad. This is my first book i've EVER written, so please take that into consideration! Plus, i have no idea what i should name this book! Well, i still dont know if i'll actually continue it or not ;3

Up to you all i guess! If you like it, PLEASE comment? So i know whether to continue. I know it doesnt seem like much, but its 4 pages on Word, which is a hell of a lot to me x)

It took me like, 3 and a half hours just to write this! Though im kind of happy with it. Anyways, enough of me ranting! Hope you like it! I'm 13 by the way, and live in australia, so maaybe you guys start school earlier? later? we start 8.30. anyways! aha woops, ranting again ;\

Okay, enjoy ! <3

*Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows*

As I slowly wake up to hit the snooze button once again on my alarm, horror washes through me as I realise that its 8.15am.

Late, on my first day at my new high school…

 Could this get any worse?

I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I strip down and jump in the shower, effortlessly washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and running out to my closet like a mad woman.

Wow, I’m even surprised with myself. It only took me 3 minutes? 8.20Am. luckily for me, I planned ahead, and set out my outfit last night. I throw on my dark wash skinny jeans and purple and white plaid top and run downstairs. Having no time to sit down and make breakfast, I grab an apple and head out the door.

At times like this, I wish I had an older sister. Hell, I’d even settle for maybe a brother.

My dad leaves for work early, and my mum passed away a few years ago, and being the only child, I usually walk to school by myself. At least it’s only around the corner.

As I make my way down the street that the school is located on, seniors pass by in different types of cars. I can’t wait until I’m 18 and can drive. Two more years Ashley, two more years…

Entering the school, I realise what a loner I look like. Everyone’s huddled around in groups, chatting and gossiping about what people are wearing and what they did on the holidays.

I hated moving states because I had to leave all of my friends behind at my old school. Not that I had many, but I did have my own group which I hung around with.

Looking around, I notice that this school seems really clichéd. You have the jocks, the nerds, the popular girls, even the drama club hangs around together. Trying to find a group I’d feel comfortable in, I see the nerds and begin to walk over.

I’m not trying to sound up myself, but I am pretty smart for a 16 year old girl. I’ve never received lower than an A in any of my subjects. I even accelerate in sports. I walk up to the group, which consists of three guys and two girls.

“Hey guys, I’m Ashley. I’m a new student here, mind if I join you’s?” I say, loudly enough for them to look over at me. I must admit, I am the shy type of person, but I’m not afraid to speak my mind.

“Salutations young one! I’m Zork from the planet of Nibru.” A geeky looking guy with round rimmed glasses and silver braces exclaims. Wow, I don’t think his a nerd, his clearly a geek. And a big one at that.

I slowly walk away whilst replying “Sorry, I thought I knew you. Guess not. See you around maybe.” I’m not one for following others, but I do NOT want to get myself a name which consists along the lines of ‘the trust elf sidekick of Zork, dork from Nibiru’ on my first day here. I look around for someone else I could talk to. Sighing, I leave and head to the office to collect my timetable.