Numero Sei!

Heey everyone ! okay, like I said in my last update. I am majorly sorry. But I’m typing this right after I wrote that, cause I’m that happy people actually want me to write. But yeah, I’m writing now ! Though I’m having a major writers block and just sitting here thinking what the hell I’m going to write..

Also ! this chapter is dedicated to ColorfulJesterGirl, and I just want to say to you, LOL no, I’m not dead <3

And um, yeah.. aaw my friend just came online on xbox :C

Must. Finish. Chapter.

Here you go !

Recap –

“Nice to see you’ve already met each other” he retorts. I ignore him, glancing back to Jeremy, who is still staring into my eyes. The second he realises I see him, he looks away. Is that a blush?

Jeremy glances at Jake’s retreating figure.

“Hmm, and to think, my lovely cousin was supposed to show me around. I guess I’ll just have to ask this beautiful girl to give me an exclusive tour”.

He grins widely as Jake freezes in his tracks.

Cousin?

As I study both boys closely, I slowly begin to see the resemblance between the two. Although Jake has brown hair, and Jeremy has blonde, they both have the same piercing green eyes as one another. I hear someone cough and tilt my head up to realise that the boys are now standing side by side, right in front of me, both with a smirk plastered on their faces.

“Like something you see?” both chorus, the smirk still evident on both faces.

‘Yep, they’re definitely related’, I think to myself. I notice I’m still staring, at which point a blush speads across my cheeks.

I smirk back and reply “yeah, that guy seems pre hot. Think one of you guys can hook me up?” I ask whilst pointed to a guy behind them. I wasn’t lying, he is hot, with his spiky brown hair and a tall, muscled figure. He looks up at me for a moment, both of us catching eye contact with one another. His eyes gaze into mine, then begin to slowly trail down my body. No doubt his checking me out, and with this conclusion, I look away, my cheeks feeling hot. Stupid blush.

Jake and Jeremy simultaneously turn around to have a look at the guy. Whilst Jake scoffs and turns back around to give me an ‘oh please, I’m so much better’ look, Jeremy glares right at the guy. If looks could kill, I would feel really sorry for him right now. I roll my eyes and begin to walk away, when Jake and Jeremy walk past me.

“Stay away from him, his bad news” whispers Jeremy, so only me and him can hear him. I cock my eyebrow, but it’s too late for him to see as his already caught up with Jake again. I turn back around to the guy to notice that his heading my way. He stays next to me, whilst the other members of his group past me, not sparing a single glance our way. He turns to me with a smile on his face.

“Hi, I’m Nick. I haven’t seen you around before, are you new?”

I tilt my head towards the ground before replying, “Um yeah, my name’s Ashley. Pleased to meet you”. I look up at him to see he has his hand out towards me. Shaking his hand, he resumes talking.

“Pleased to meet you to. Look um, do you want to go watch a movie afterschool? Maybe get some icecream afterwards?” he looks hopeful, and I know I can’t refuse considering the word ‘icecream’ was mentioned. And besides, he looks like a nice guy, I should go out and have fun. I smile at him, “Sure, I’d love to. Pick me up at 6?”. Nick grins down at me and we exchange phone numbers and I give him my address.