Stacey (Ch.1▪all in one day▪)

STACEY:ALL IN ONE DAY

          STACHELLE.
                        (Stay.Shell)

(Next Morning)

After walking Raelynn and Jason to school, I began to walk back home. Why am I not at school? I'm trying to stay on a low profile, even wearing clothes that wouldn't expose me, a hoodie and baggy pants. I didn't want him to find me, who is him? Dame, he's nineteen and lives in Long Beach, he's known to have a lot of money, last night I tricked him into thinking I'll have sex with him but I just stole his  money and ran off, and I heard this nigga is dangerous, not too sure what he may do to me.

It started sprinkiling so I tied my hoodie and walked a little bit faster, with my hands in my pocket. I suddenly was grabbed and pushed onto the fence

"Where my money at? Huh?" He began patting me down and searching through my pockets.

"I ain't got it Dame!" I shouted,

"I want what I paid for hoe!"

"Look man, It was only thriteen dollars, why you tripping like this, I ain't even take all of it"

"I want what I paid for." He pulled up his t-shirt revealing the gun on his waistline.

I looked down at my shoes and bit the corner of my lip.

"I'm on my period" I lied.

"I only need your mouth baby." He smiled, and grabbed my hand and started leading me across the street.

"We gon do it, behind the shop come on"

.......

"Shit, right there." He groaned as he tilted his head back. "Open your mouth a little, I feel teeth."

I did as I was told and continued to sup on his penis, he grabbed the side of my head and forced it to the back of throat, causing me to gag.

"Ah shit. Im-- I'm bouta bust" He took it out my mouth and began rubbing his penis roughly and all of this white stuff flew everywhere.

"What is this?" I cried,

"Cum little girl" He chuckled , "You lucky I ain't bust in your mouth or on you, cause I wanted to.

After getting his self together,he shoved a twenty dollar bill in my pocket and walked off and I began to shed tears as I sat againts the wall and rocked back and forth.

"I told him I was twelve" I whined to myself.

It's true I'm only twelve, but it doesn't help the fact that I look like I'm six-teen or even eight-een! I developed my breast when I was nine and thier humongous, I hate them but every boy seems to love them, because thier always staring, I don't have a big butt, thank God, but I do have thighs and short wavy hair and I'm not that tall, I don't like the attention that I receive, I feel like I attract people because of my looks.

.......

I walked into my house and my mother  was speaking with our social worker, Melanie. Everytime she come around Tanisha turn into Claire Huxtable, have the house clean, in scents lit, all dolled up. She's so fake.

"Baby? Why aren't you at school?" She questioned in this fake proper tone.

"I missed the bus" I lied as I walked passed the two of them and went into the bathroom.

"She's always missing the bus. I tell her to walk faster." I heard her say, as I turned on the water and begin brushing my teeth.

"Is she doing well? Do you have her last report card?" Melanie asked,