Stacey(Ch.3▪Confused Child▪)

Stacy CH.3:  CONFUSED CHILD 

The pain I felt was agonizing all over my body, when he put his self into my I nearly died, it felt as if someone was stabbing me in that area; he stuffed his tounge in my mouth so I wouldn't scream, after a while it didn't feel that bad, he told me I did a good job and before we fell asleep he said that he loved me? Can that be true.

The sun shined through my room, I looked and Jojo was no longer in here with me, my naked body kind of disgusted me I put my clothes back on and decided to go run me some bath water. I wanted to cry, because my vagina hurted but when we did it, it kind of felt pleasing.

I turned on the water and put the stopper in the sink, then I exited the bathroom and went into the kitchen to get the dish soap so I can have bubbles with my bath.

"Look like somebody had a good night" Andre said as he was sitting on the couch reading a Word Up magazine.

"Why you say that?" I asked in a curious tone. "Why are you here anyway, your suppose to be at Auntie Netta's"

"Nah I've been workin for ma, but when I came in last night I walked passed the room and he was on top of you and you liked it. Why did you like it?" He frowned and I felt embarrassment take over me.

"Whatever you do please don't Nisha, I don't want her hurt me. I didn't mean to do it" I felt  my self on the verge of tears.

"Fine I won't tell, tell her yourself and she'll understand."

"She's gonna call me a hoe"

Jojo walked into the house with his bike and stood it againts the wall.

"What's up man?" He gave Dre a dap and when Andre released a twenty dollar bill was in his hands.

"Good looks" he walked out the house, leavin the two of us alone. I started striding to the bathroom but he pulled me close to him.

"Where you goin baby?" He kissed my lips.

"I got-- I got water running in the bathroom" He let me go and sped to the bathroom and locked the door, then I turned the water off, I didn't know if I wanted to be ashamed or feel happy, I had these mixed emotions, why am I liking my eight teen year old cousin.

....

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and went in my room, Jojo was on my bed smoking a ciggarate looking down at the carpet.

"What are you doin here? I gotta get dress"

"Get dress"

I took a deep breath and slowly went through my drawers.

"Hurry up baby" he said calmly "Take that towel off"

I kept it on and faced my dresser and shedded tears.

I suddenly felt his presence behind me, but I couldn't turn around, he made me face him and I busted out crying.

"Leave me alone!"

"What's wrong baby? You scared of me?"

I nodded my head yes "last night was a big mistake, we-we should just stay family."

"Don't nobody have to know, don't you like it when I kiss you?" He kissed my lips.

"Yeah, but--but this isn't right."

"Baby what we shared last night was special, you said you loved me too remember, huh?"

I inclined.

"I got somethin for you?" He pulled out a diamond necklace from his pocket and handed it to me, but when I reached for it, he took it out my reach.

"If you want it you gotta stop actin like that baby, okay? I love you." He kissed my neck softly and wrapped the necklace around my neck.