Stacey:(▪Ch.4 Young Baby▪)

(Three months later);mispelled purposely 

June 18th 1991

Dear Diary, Jojo bought me sum earings today, thier cute! I found somtin out today that not  my blood cozin, so how is dis wrong? How? Well that's what he says, Nisha hasn't confurmed it yet, Andre got arrest it yesterday! I was so scared, I thought he was gonna get lock up, but he cool, I'm glad its sumer, long days on the beech is what's on my mind, Tanisha finally did my box braids like I ask, they are so cute, she may not be a good moma but she can do hair..thats nice. Im getting fat and I swear dont eat that much, Jojo liks iit dough, he said I was 2 skinny anywayz, Okay im bored...just somtin to write. 

-Stacey

......

"No! Are you fucking my daughter, tell the truth JoJo!" Tanisha screamed waking me up  from my nap.

"Im out man" he responded.

"I want you to admit that you are a rapist Jo! Andre said y'all been fucking, he would not lie about that!"

"Fine I fucked her! Damn!"

Suddenly my door busted open and my mother smacked me and hit me repeatedly.

"You think you grown cause you fucking a grown man?!"

"Why you hittin on her?!" Jojo shouted.

"Shut the fuck up and get out my house!" She pushed him out the room "I should have some niggas from the east side whoop yo' ass, molesting my daughter!"

I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"Please don't go!" I cried "Your the only one who's nice to me!"

Tanisha pulled me off of him and looked him in his face.

"You outta be ashamed taking advantage of her little dumb ass."

"Don't go" I cried.

He looked down on the ground and walked out, in I felt my world crumble.

"Why he have to go?! Why?" I whined.

"Shut that shit up, and go get my belt. Cause I'm whooping your ass, you gon let a nigga molest you, such a dumb hoe. Go get my belt hurry up." She sat on the bed as I walked out the room, to go search through hers.

"I hoped you used a condom, cause that's what grown women do!" She blurted.

(4 Weeks Later)

It's been awhile since Jojo has been gone and I'm depressed but realized I was wrong as well, but I was in love with him, I still am. I laid on the couch and watch In Living Color, it was early in the morning and everyone was sleep, so I kind of had some alone time.

"Stacey, I don't feel good." Jason stood infront me, I sat up and felt his forehead.

"Oo your warm, what's wrong?"

"My stomach and throat hurts, I need some medicine."

"Aww, I don't think we have any. I'll see what I can do, go lay down okay?"

After twenty minutes I opened Tanisha's door and she was sleeping peacefullya with one of the niggas she be messing with, I went over to her bedside and tapped her arm.

"Ma? Ma wake up. Nisha?"

"What bitch?" She asked sternly.

"I need a few dollars to get Jace some medicine and get some food"

"I aint got shit for you, get the fuck on" she mumbled.

"Ma, you got money stop playin"

"Get out of my room now!"

I shook my head and walked out as I slammed her door causing it to make a loud thud.

.....

It was rainy and damp outside, I caught a busto the east to see if I could find the person I was looking for, I saw him on a corner smoking a ciggarate, I slowly walked over to him and he smirked.

"Hey lil girl" he chuckled "What's up?"

"Dame, I need a few dollars" I said in a soft tone.

He pulled me close to him agressively and rubbed my behind.

"What you gonna do for me? Hm?"

"Anything you want, I need fifty."

He jerked his head and raised his eye brow

"That's a large amount Stace, come on, come work for it in the crib."

..

He pulled out of me and laid beside me, I wanted to cry but I just stayed strong.

"Can I get it now?"

He sat up and picked up his jeans from off the ground and pulled out two twenties and handed it to me,

"I asked for fifty"

"You wasn't wet enough" he shrugged and layed back down, I rolled my eyes and got out of his bed and put my clothes back on, as I was walking out I saw a ten dollar bill on the glass table, I took it and exited the house.

While walking in the convience store, I saw this girl name Kim from my neighborhood, she gave me a warm smile and tapped my shoulder.

"You gettin thick girl" she said as she walked out.

I got Jason some medicine, got a few frozen dinners, cereal and snacks. I passed an aisle and saw pregnancy test, I didn't know if I should get one or not but I grabbed a couple just incase I changed my mind.

I went up to the counter and Big Kal greeted me with a grin. He's a tall bald man, he's pushing his sixties probably, he's always beem sweet to Tanisha and I

"Hey there baby girl, how you been?"

"Good and you?" I asked as I layed my items on the counter.

"Fine, who's these test for?"

"Tanisha" I lied, "She asked me to get her some, she hasn't been feeling well"

He rung up everything and placed it in the bag. We said are goodbyes and I walked out and started heading home.

......

After cooking dinner for Jason and Raelynn, I put them to bed, Tanisha was gone so I finally had time to myself again, I grabbed the test and went into the bathroom. I read the directions carefully, lord knows I'm not an expert when it comes to reading, but it had a few images and I understood what I was reading very well.

....

I waited for a few minutes until it was done, I picked it up and it said positve, no this can't be right, I must've did it wrong, after twenty minutes I took the other two and it said same thing.

"This must be wrong, I can't be pregnant." I said to myself.

(Next Morning)

I

sat in the clinic, where all the hood rats and hoochie mama's be at, this is Tanisha's main spot, I don't want it make it mind, I got here early so I wouldn't be bothered by any foolishness.

"Stachelle McCarey?" A doctor came out of the back with a clip board.

"Thats me" I walked up to her and she squinted my eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I think- I think i'm pregnant" I whispered as my head hung low.

"Pregnant? Where's your parent or guardian."

"I don't have one" I lied.

"Let's go"

......

"Well Stachelle, your pregnant all right. Three months along."

Still like it?
  Vote & Comment
    Read my update for Hypothetically Thinking