Stacey(Ch.2▪Advantage▪)

STACEY CH.2: ADVANTAGE

I poured my milk out into the sink and looked over at Jason and Raelynn, they were staring at thier oatmeal, that they both disliked it, I smirked and pulled out a few pop tarts from the top cabneit, I hide them for myself when we have nothing appetizing to consume,  I walked over and gave it to them and thier face lit up.

"Thankyou Stacey!" Raelynn said excitedly as she ripped it open and bit into one.

"Y'all welcome, hurry up and eat, I gotta get yall to school. If yall be good I'll try to get a few dollars and take yall to the Pancake house  on Sunday."

I kissed  Jason on his forehead and went over to the couch where my school supplies were and gathered up everything and placed it into my book bag. Andre entered the house and I turned my head, he was had on this chain that I never seen before, I hope he didn't snatch it from somebody.

"Why are you not at school?" I asked.

"Mama asked me to do somethin for her, chill" He went down the small hall and I followed after him as he entered our mothers room, and went under the bed, then extract a Nike shoe box, where she keeps all of her supply hidden.

"She asked you to sell for her? Really?" I felt my anger boiling once again, who has an eleven year old do thier dirty work for them, that is irresponsible and just plain stupid.

"Yeah...so I'm not going to school."

"Now what if you get locked up, then what?"

He shurgged and bit on his lip, he looked as if he didn't care about what I was saying.

"You trynna go to Juvi? You know what happen to Lil Robbie, he gon. Some niggas killed him for the shit you about to do." I said referring to my little cousin, who sold drugs and ended up getting robbed and killed.

"I'm just doin what she tells me to do" He walked out the room, I looked down at the shoe box and seen some cash bundled up with  a rubber band, I squated down and stole a twenty dollar bill and scooted the box back under the bed??.. .. ..

I sat at the lunch table alone, instead of buying food, I decided to wait until later amd buy McDonald's for my siblings and I. The cafeteria was loud, and unruly. Whaley middle school, has to be the most ghetto school to be witness, sex in the halls, smoking in the bathroom, I always wanted to go to school in L.A.

These boys sat at the table behind me, one of them bumped into me but I didn't pay them any mind.

"You know she gave Dame head right? He said she deep throated and everything." I heard one say.

"Who Stacey? I knew she was a freak with her fine ass."

I put my head down and held back tears, I couldn't let them fall from my eyes right now.

"Stacey, girl I've been lookin all over for you!"

I looked up and saw my bestfriend Giselle, I cheesed because she's been in Atlanta for Spring break, and she makes me happy when I'm down and out.

"Hey!" I hugged her tight. "I missed you Sel!"

"I missed you too!" We let go and she pulled out a few papers.

"I did your math homework for you, since your ass wanted to be absent, all you gotta do is put your name on it."

"You did my homework? That's why I love you" I said as went into my book bag and grabbed a pencil but it fell down on the ground.