Chapter 10

Kiara:
As we had breakfast I sat by Harry, he was at the head of the table and I was on his right, to his and in front of me there was Jonathon and next to him Maria, Leonardo was next to me and Dayana was next to him, Nicco sat in front of Dayana with Elina by his side and Charlie was in front of Dayana and Bianca was next to him...

Suddenly a question popped in my head...

They are dead... How can they eat? The thought of me being human and living in a castle filled with vampires and most likely ruling their country by the vampire king when I was human and they were all vampires scared the shit out of me.

Nicco suddenly choked on his water and I knew at once that he read my thoughts.

"Baby are you okay?" Elina asked and Nicco nodded but looked at me.

"We don't drink human blood Kiara" he suddenly said making Harry frown and look at me.

"Stay out of my damn head Nicco!!" I snapped at him earning a chuckle.

"You looked freaked so I had to see what you were thinking" Nicco said calmly but it only got me angrier.

"Well you wanna know what I'm thinking now!?" I yelled at him and he seemed to read my mind because his eyes were filled with fear and worry.

"I hate this place! I wanna go h..." I was stopped by a loud bang at the table and something cold spilling at my dress.

I looked at Harry to see that he was dead angry.

"Don't you even dare complete that sentence" Harry's voice was stern and strict.

"Why?? Why can't you fucking accept that I wanna go home!!" I cried and with that I was literally sped out of the room.

"Harry don't!!!!" Was the last thing I heard before I was forced into a room.

"Taylor!!!" Harry called and a blonde man came out to meet us.

"Yes your highness?" Taylor said calmly but I could see fear in his eyes.

"Mark her!!! Do it now" Harry snapped and Taylor took one step back and vampire sped somewhere.

"You need to know who you belong to" Harry said as Taylor entered the room.

"May I have design drawn here?" He said as he handed Harry an empty paper and suddenly straps were tied around me to prevent me from running or moving.

"This" was all Harry said before he walked out of the room leaving me to worry on my own.

"Relax princess" Taylor suddenly injected me with something and I started feeling the room dim.

Within minutes everything around me was blank...