Video Games, Mr. Darcy, & Bonding

I jumped out of bed the best a pregnant woman could, and stumbled out the door to the bathroom. I couldn't breath very well, my heart was hammering, I felt like throwing up. And so I did. I heard a bunch of footsteps running around the house, most of them were heavy, male.

I hadn't bothered to turn on the light in the bathroom when I'd stumbled in, so it wasn't a surprise when North was the first to my room and he ran in there instead of across the hall to the bathroom. I didn't bother correcting him, I was too busy trying to breath in my mouth and not my nose.

Even then I still felt nauseous.

"Sang???!! SANG!?" North sounded two seconds shy of a mental breakdown, I heard something crash in the room, "NOT A FUCKING GAIN! VICTOR!"

But it wasn't Victor who made it there next, it was Kota, "North calm down okay, hey look we'll find her.." His voice wavered slightly.

Luke was the next to come into sight, but he paused outside the bathroom and looked in, probably smelling my puke. He frowned and flipped on the light, his eyes searching the bathroom in a frenzy, and when they landed on me they seemed to calm down.

"Turn it off," I whispered hoarsely.

He grunted but to my surprise, listened, "guys, North," he turned around and Gabriel came into the bathroom while he was yelling at North, "North calm down she's right here okay?"

Gabriel flushed the toilet for me and found a washrag, getting it wet with cold water before wiping my mouth clean. He didn't say anything as he did so. It wasn't very long before Sean stepped in and took over. He took my temperature and listened to my heart beat. All of this was done on the bathroom floor, as I refused to be moved anywhere else.

"Alright sweetie," he finally said, "Want to tell me what happened?"

"I..." I paused. I couldn't tell him the truth, because that would mean telling him the entire truth and I just wasn't ready for that just yet.

"I had a bad dream." I felt my cheeks flush.

He sat back a little, "About what?"

I pressed a hand to my stomach and spoke as honestly as I could, "About my baby's future."

💙💙💙

That morning was pretty quiet, a lot of the boys had to go out and do something so I was left in a big house with just Victor, North, and Gabriel. Clementine was off at a college class, and currently North was in his shop, where he'd been since the little bit of drama this morning.

I walked into the livingroom where Victor and Gabriel were playing a videogame and sat between the two, where they'd made room for me to sit. I don't think they planned it, but it was something they were so accustomed to doing that it came naturally.

"Do you want to play, Sang?" Victor asked and paused the video game.

Before I could answer Gabriel shot up and shut off the console, opening up the movie caninet, "No we're watching a movie."

Victor looked stunned and then unamused, "You're not doing that for Sang, you're doing that because you were losing the game."

"Shut up fucker, I am not," Gabriel said and twisted around to look at me, "What do you want to watch?"

I thought for a moment, trying to figure out what movie a bunch of guys would not own.. "Pride and Prejudice."

Gabriel frowned at me for a minute and then looked at Victor, "You heard her, go buy it!" He walked over and sat back down, closer than he had been before.

Perplexed, I looked over at Victor, who was calmly going onto Amazon video, "You don't actually have to-" but it was too late.

He winked at me as the movie began to play, having already gone through and purchased it.

"Just relax, Sang."

And so I did. We were nearly through with the film, Gabriel and Victor both having plenty of choice words, Victor mostly on Mr. Darcy's mannerism and Gabriel mostly on the gowns, when Clementine walked in and threw down her back pack in a fit of rage.

"I can't believe it! I've been here how long and you go off and buy this movie without me!?"

Gabriel looked over surprised, "What- you never,.."

She cut him off, "That's it. You can't make Sang suffer through this movie, you're both grounded from her! She's mine now!" She said and took my hand carefully, helping me up.

I didn't really want to move, but I was amused with the whole situation, so I played along. We left the boys in a stunned silence that didn't break until we'd gotten into Clementine's room, and by that point I guess North had come inside.

"What the actual fuck are you two idiots watching??"

Clementine shut the door, effectively blocking out the commotion and I turned to look around her room. It was vibrant, black and reds, with the occasional grey thrown in. She had a lot of school books on a shelf and her desk was chaotic in an organized sort of way.

She walked over and fell onto her bed, letting out a big sigh, "You're not going to be able to give them the hell they deserve," she said, sounding resigned.

I laughed quietly and climbed onto her bed with her. She turned onto her side and propped up her head in her hand.

"No I don't think I will. Especially after last night... I'm starting to remember my past... not just with the boys but before them.. And of that night, I think.. I think I know who did this but I can't remember.."

She frowned and sat up, "Well, if you are starting to remember don't push it, let it come naturally. Too much information can hurt your mind, and you might fall into a coma or worse."

I dropped my hands, "But like. There's a huge part of me that's missing, and I didn't even know it until I came here.. Do you know what that's like?"

Clementine smiled really softly and leaned over to wipe away my tears I hadn't noticed I'd begun to shed, "I sure do. Let me tell you a little story about how I came to know the boys, yeah?"

I sniffed and used my sleeve to wipe my nose, "Sure."