The Note

I sighed and plopped onto the couch pulling out my homework, who am I kidding ill never do my homework even if I try, I push my papers away and roll onto my stomach ow, never mind I roll back onto my back.

It was really awkward going home when your mom had to carry you, I got a phone call home on the second day of school...really?

I got grounded for a week, mom was really pissed off and now she's trying to bleach my hair back to my natural hair colour. What's so bad about having this colour of hair?

I frowned and gulped down some pills making me gag, man I hate pills they always feel weird traveling down my throat. It's like swallowing a bug or something it always feels like its stuck in your throat until you drink something. With a exhausted sign I returned to my room.

-The next day-

I got to stay home because of my stomach, I got the whole house to myself what in the world am I going to do?

I pretended as if I had a beard and started to stroke it.

After two hours of playing Mario 64 I rolled off the bed and started up my laptop logging into Facebook,

'James Richard Updated Status - 6 hours ago'

I dragged the mouse and clicked

"Totally Pawned Some Noobs, Talk About Green Hair"

I looked at the comments to see it had about 25, I narrowed my eyes and scanned through them.

"Do you mean Kalel?"

"Ha ha Kalel? What kind of name is that?!"

"Whoever her mom is I bet she hates her and is on some kind of drug"

"LOL XD"

"hey didn't she beat you up?"

"You guys could be more nice

"Kalel! Haha what a looser no wonder she's friends with Tyler that gay fag"

"Really she's friends with Tyler? Wow"

"I bet she cuts herself"

"whoa dude! Don't say that!"

"She's actually pretty cool"

"You guys need to be more respective, geez"

"KALEL? IF YOUR READING THIS MESSAGE ME SOME NUDE PICS"

"Hey don't leave me out babe ;)"

"Kalel, your seriously a b!tch and you really need to piss off"

I slammed the laptop shut, trying to keep that off my mind I started to play Donkey Kong,

"Damn people" I muttered jumping barrels, my phone vibrated.

I turned it on and saw it was an unknown number

"Hey cry! Lets play Amnesia, oh maybe you can come over? I'll say your coming over to study, brofist!"

I read the text over "Cry?" I questioned

"Hey, erm...sorry you have the wrong number. This isn't Cry =^.^="

I texted back, instantly they texted back

"Oh haha! Sorry I missed the 9 at the end, heh silly me >.

"Nah it's alright"

I shut my phone off and started to watch Naruto

For the first time I felt relaxed and more calm, I missed New York but California is my home now, I missed Lilly and Hunter but at least I made some new friends.