Skype And Blackmail

- Kalel's P.O.V-

My eyes blinked open, I was snuggled up to Anthony.

...I was sleeping on Anthony!?

Nearly squeaking in surprise I lifted my head from his chest. Alright, nothing happened. You didn't drink last night...did I?

Oh god Kalel what hell did you do?

Then, the memories flooded back into my mind. Oh haha that's right, I invited him in and I must have fell asleep.

I let Anthony sleep as I quietly walked into the hallway,

Hungry, I opened up the fridge. "pizza pops" I said with a smile, I tossed them onto a plate and popped them into the microwave. After a minute I placed the plate onto the white marble table and happily ate as I swung open my laptop.

As I was browsing around the Internet a notification came from Skype.

I dragged the mouse down to the icon and clicked,

Dan sent me a message. I blinked in surprise and read over it.

{ Hi, well you see um...I just wanted to say. How's it going? :) }

I laughed and responded

{ Haha, awe Dan your so damn adorable >\\\< }

I clicked his profile and started to call him, instantly the call picked up and he had curly hair. His face was flushed red.

"Oh my god Dan, your hair is curly!" I squeaked

"Aha yeah, it's my hobbit hair" he pushed his fringe in front of his face.

"Hobbit hair" I giggled,

"your different yourself as well," he pointed out my black hair.

"oh, yeah...I really don't like it" I frowned

"it's cute" he warmly smiled.

"Oh Dan your innocence is killing me"

"Hey, um that Valentine Dance is coming up..." He suddenly changed the subject.

"oh that thing. I don't think I'll be going"

Dan scratched his neck "that's a shame, I-I wanted...you to be t-there"

"Your making me feel bad" I grinned

"No, no! it's ok it's just...I wanted...to t-take you" he blushed into a deep red.

"oh" I placed down the pizza pop "then yeah, I'll go with you" I added

"sorry, one second please" Dan walked out of the frame.

In the background I could hear Dan breathing deeply into a paper bag.

I laughed, "Dan. I can hear you"

He stopped and walked back "I-I uh, it's Oprah she's behind you!" he pointed behind me.

"what, Oprah?" I turned around to nothing, when I turned back seeing I was tricked, Dan quickly ended the call. "that dork" I smiled.

Dan messaged me

{ Bad connection :P }

I raised an eyebrow,

{ Then why are you messaging me, idiot ♡ }

{ Uh, because I can :D }

{ alrighty then, what time do you need me? }

{ for what? o,e }

{ THE DANCE >:O }

{ 6:69 ;D bebeh }

{ Whats up with the 69?! xD }

{ aha I mean 6:30 }

I could hear Anthony walking towards the kitchen,

He yawned and brightly smiled, I felt my face heat up.

"Hey," his voice rasped, so that's what his morning voice sounds like.

Stop it! Hold yourself together you weirdo!

"H-Hi" I stuttered, I felt my cheeks blush in embarrassment. I turned away from his stare and awkwardly scratched my neck. We sat there in silence,

My ring tone went off loudly breaking the silence, I weakly smiled and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke softly

"Kalel, that's weird your usually not up during this time...but anyways the Valentines Day Dance is on Monday!" Melanie spoke excitedly through the phone causing me to put the phone a little farther from my ear.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Ian asked me!" I could feel Melanie's ridiculously large smile through the phone.

"Who would have guessed?" I teased

"Let's go dress shopping!"

"no." I really didn't like shopping for anything, I never really was into it like most girls.

"aw, please!" she pouted

"no way in hell" I said with a slight smile.

"c'mon Kalel, we'll bring Marzia and Mehgan"

"Melanie, I already made up my m-"

"I'll tell everyone about that one time at the movies when you-"

"okay! Okay I'll go" I shivered, I didn't want to be reminded of that awful memory

After that I hung up,

"what was that about?" Anthony asked

"Melanie blackmailed me into going dress shopping" I sighed, "oh for that dance?" he sat down next to me resting his chin onto his hand.

"yeah, Dan is taking me"

Anthony flinched "what's wrong?" I asked. "nothing, um I'll be going now" he said getting up, "what? why so sudden?"

"I...I just have to go" he walked into the living room, I jumped off my chair and followed him. "Anthony, was it something I said?"

"See you on Monday" he shut the door behind him leaving me in a lonely living room.

I felt confused, what did I do?