A Bit Weird.

~ Anthony's P.O.V ~

My hand rammed onto the wall instantly causing my knuckles to redden, a surge of pain ran though my hand, I let my now sore hand fall.

"Fucking Dan Howell" I muttered to myself,

I was planning on asking Kalel this morning...

I sighed and walked over to my closet, I only had one black tuxedo. Eh, that's good enough. I wasn't a "rich" kid, I hardly had enough to feed myself.

I lived here with my mother, but she rather be drinking than go to her job. I was the reason we had a roof over our head, ever since her and my father divorced she was drinking away her sorrows. My dad took my two younger siblings and left me here with my mom. Sometimes I wished he took me with him.

But my mom wasn't a bad person, she was only deeply depressed. My mom is really nice when she's sober. But she's been too drunk all the time that she lost her job.

The door slammed open snapping me out of my thoughts, I walked over to the stairway and saw an image of my mother. She was drunk, I'm not surprised.

"Hey honey" she slurred "hey, welcome back" I greeted, she smiled "oh your so adorable"

I scratched my neck and nervously smiled, "Anthony sweetie come down here"

I obeyed

"yeah?" I blinked, "could you help me make lunch?" I could smell slight alcohol in her breath, "you know what mom? You should probably take a nap. I'll make lunch"

She smiled "alright, but I do feel bad that your always taking care of me"

I patted her back softly "it's nothing"

-

~ Kalel's P.O.V ~

"This itches" I muttered scratching my waist, "you'll get used to it" Melanie played with the laces.

"it looks so nice on you Miss. Cullen" The staff complimented

"It looks like a wedding dress to me" I pointed out, everyone smiled "and one day you'll make a beautiful one" Marzia said in her cute ascent, "thanks guys really, but I don't think I ever want to get married and this dress isn't for dancing" I sighed scratching my neck.

"Melanie why did we even come to a shop full of wedding dresses anyways?" I turned my head towards her direction. "it was the closest shop" she grinned, "No, actually there was one just a few blocks away from her h-" Meghan got cut off by Melanie cupping Meghan's mouth shut. Melanie continued to smile, "she's lying" she sheepishly laughed.

"Alright this was our last dress in size small" one of the staff walked towards us, whoa did we really try out all of the dresses already?

She handed me another one, "short one" I said picking it up from her hands.

{A/N Alrighty, this is where I stopped 2 months ago and I really didn't want to over write it because I'm so lazy~ meh, enjoy the rest}

< A few days later >

Click.

Click.

Click.

My anxiety went from seconds that turned to minutes as the clock rotated along with my anticipation. A rhythm patterned though my thoughts as I found myself tapping my fingers onto the soft fabric of my dress.

What was taking the idiot so long?

Probably traffic. Or forgot something. Maybe the tire popped. What if he got into an accident? What if he's hurt. What if he's dead.