1 - Yugyeom

❇❇❇❇❇

"I really need your help in this project, Yugyeom." Jiwon said to the younger guy who was silently laying his back on the bed. He was busy reading a comic book.

"Look. I am desperate. This would save my grades, my future." Jiwon said.

Yugyeom was the first student that talked to Jiwon in their freshmen years. She was a new student. She came from London. Both her parents are Korean but they both have work in London so they have decided to live in London instead of going back and forth every now and then.

Yugyeom had this bad boy aura but Jiwon still always aproach him to ask for a help. Everytime Jiwon asks for help, she had to persuade him several times. But there are also times she had to ask him only once and he'll already help her.

Other students found this weird because Yugyeom is a snob. He don't talk to anybody that much unless it was for a project. And considering that Jiwon was a new student, Yugyeom knows nothing about her. Why would he trust or take interest in her?

"You have Jinyoung, noona. I thought you like him? Why don't you go to him instead of annoying me here?" Yugyeom said without averting his eyes from the comic book.

Flashback

Three weeks ago...

The girls when out to club to have fun since exams are finally over.

They were all dressed up in fitted black clothes. It was too fit that completely shows their slim figure.

They ordered drinks, light drinks to be exact for Jiwon since she never had an alcoholic drink yet.

But the light beverage had an impact on her. She got drank after taking two cups of it.

The girls with her on the other hand were still sober. They called Yugyeom, whom the university thought was her boyfriend because she was always following him around without him pushing her away.

His number was on top because Jiwon frequently calls him for help.

Yugyeom came over to the bar. He went in only to fetch Jiwon.

He carried Jiwon on his back as they walked to her house.

"You - know  - w-what, Yug-yugy-yugyeom?" Jiwon said while hiccuping in between. "I told Jinyoung I like him. B-but I didn't mean I like him romantically. I like him as a-a -a person. I li-ke him whoever he is."

Jiwon cupped Yugyeom's cheeks and rubbed them in circular motion, squishing his cheeks.

"But I guess he took it seriously. But I had no romantic feeling towards him." She continued before finally resting her head on Yugyeom's broad shoulders.

End of Flashback

"Look, Yugyeom. What does this have to do with Jinyoung?" Jiwon asked with her brows raised.

"What I am trying to say is you should ask help from him and not from me." Yugyeom said then he closed the comic book he was reading.

"I already told you I see him as a good person. Yes I see him as a man but I don't have feelings for him if that's what you were thinking." Jiwon said. She still sounded so calm. She never sounded angry.

"You know what? If that's what you want, then fine. I will go to Jinyoung." Jiwon said and started packing up her things. Yugyeom was just watching her with his arms crossed across her shoulders.

They never quarreled before that it would come to the point that Jiwon will walk out. They always end up with Yugyeom, giving up, and would finally help Jiwon.