5 - Youngjae

Reader's POV

I don't know what to do, where to go, whom to call.

"Eomma! (Mom!) " I called my mom but she's not listening. She kept on browsing that magazine and I don't know why.

"Mom, will you listen for a while?"

"Sorry baby, but I still can't believe this guy is unreachable now. Look." And she gave me the magazine, "Choi Youngjae. Stage name: Youngjae."

How the hell he looked like this now? He was so thin back then but I can't deny his face is really angelic, even his voice.

-

"I bought you a dress and a new pair of shoes yesterday, honey. Wear that on their fansign tomorrow." And she placed a piece of paper on the table. It was a Gate pass for GOT7's fansigning event.

I did what my mom told me. I wore the blue mini dress and pair of black doll shoes. I tied my hair up with black ribbon.

I followed the other fans which I think would lead me to him, to this guy I've waited for 7 years who I knew would not come back for me.

-

So this guy gave me a pen and a sticky note where I suppose to write my question maybe.

"You may sit there now." The lady told me so I sat in front of this guy, Bambam is his name, I think.

"What do you think of dabbing?" He read my question and laughed aloud.

"Yah! What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

He stood up and pointed at me while laughing like an idiot. "Haha! Noona! It is (your name) noona! Annyeong!" He bowed to me and sat back to his place. He leaned closer to whisper "I didn't know we'll meet here."
I just smiled and pointed at the fans waiting in the line behind me.

"Okay." He said.

Next was Mark, the flying member.

"Hi!" He greeted me shyly.

"Can you draw quickly anything nice? Show me a masterpiece." And he drew a dimsum on my paper.

"Have a good day, (your name)-ssi. Youngjae's right there." He told me before I transferred to the next seat.

"Hi!" He greeted me. Now he's in front of me, it looks like I became speechless. I tapped the paper for him to sign.

"You don't have anything to ask me?" He questioned me. My hair was halfway covering my face that's why I think he can't recognize me. I shook my head.

"Okay." He said and brought out a hot pack beside him, "Stay warm, chingu (friend)." He told me and I stood up.

A lady stopped me and as I looked back, I expected it was because of Youngjae but the fan after me saw my wallet on the chair "I guess this is yours?"

"Oh? I think that's mine!" Youngjae said and opened his palm asking for the wallet.

I remembered we have the same personalized wallet before which I rarely use.

So he still have it too.

He checked it and noticed the things inside weren't his. "I'm sorry, but I think -" he stopped with what he was saying and slowly stood up and walked towards me. "Perhaps, you are.." he held my chin and lifted it up. He hugged me like I almost can't breathe.

"Hey! They are watching! I'll be dead just after you release me." I was trying to push him away but his hand caught my hands and held them together.

"I am not planning of letting you go. I don't want to lose you anymore." He whispered to my ear and slowly released me.

He cupped my cheeks with his warm hands and kissed the tip of my nose "I miss you so much, (your name)."

I wanted to cry but I was too shy so I just smiled at him.

Little did I know he pressed his lips onto mine, and slowly kissed me. I felt myself shrinking and melting from his tender kiss with full of love.
He broke the kiss and grabbed my hand, "Stay by my side and no one can't ever hurt you."

*****

Aww. That's a very sweet side of Youngjae 😍

How's this one-shot? :)