07: Missing You

*Chris p.o.v

Today was the day me, Lee and C dawg went to six flags I can't even front I was mad hype...

I hit lee up with a good morning text and brushed my teeth and shit then I made me a bowl of cereal...

I went to take my shower, I put on a muscle tee some camo cargos and my retro 13's .... I put a SnapBack on and called lee to ask if her and C was ready it was 11 but it gets type crowded especially on a Saturday...

I drove to her place I knocked on the door and she answered it. She was wearing some high wasted shorts a pink crop top and a gold chain and some timbs... The way she was looking she could get the D any day !

C-dawg ran out and he was wearing

Some lebron south beaches, some regular cargos and a pink and gray and blue shirt matching his shoes..

"Hey little man" I said smiling at him..

"Hi Chris" he said

"Baby" Lee said

"Huh?" Me and C both said

She laughed "I was talking bout my child"

"Yea mommy" He answered

"Go get your backpack"

And with that C left...

I walked up to her and gave her hug, and whispered "Did you know you gotta big ass?" and tried to move my hands from her waist to her butt but she punched me ...

"Damn lee yo ass heavy handed ..."

"That's what yo nasty ass get"

I laughed then C came back..

"We all ready?" I asked

"Yupp" lee and C said

"Iight leggo..."

We went to my car and lee put C's car seat in and buckled him in then we took off...

It was gonna be about and hour or 2 hour drive so I turned on the radio..

Traffic wasn't too bad right now being that it was only 12...

I looked back to see c knocked out... Already...

"Lee you look really pretty today..."

I seen her blush "thank you! you too boo "

I gave her the stale face.. "Girl I don't look pretty I look sexy!" She just laughed.

I grabbed her hand and held it as we cruised on the high way..

We got to the park at 1:30 which wasn't bad we got out and woke C up

We walked in the park and got our Tickets and went in...

We went on a few rides that all three of us could go on or lee and C went And I was in the seat behind them...They look like they were having fun

We went in that safari shit where you go see the animals C dawg really liked that.. but them niggas were too close for my liking After we finished that we went to eat ...

Me and lee got burger And fries while C got chicken nuggets...

"C goes with his dad soon" lee said

I wasn't really sure why she was telling me that but at the same time I'm kinda glad she's telling me theses things. I guess I mean Caden is always gonna be my little man but that's his father..

"Oh Iight I said.."

"He's taking him to see his family"

"Okay..."