11: My love

*Chris's p.o.v

Lee's been back for about a week now and we been good.

Today my boy Andrew was having a kickback so you know me and the crew gonna go there and turnup. And C was going with his dad this weekend.

I hit lee up to see what she was doing...

To: my baby😍💕

Hey bae what you doing?

From: my baby 😍💕

Hi my yellow lemon pie, and nothing about to drop off at Khalil's...

I could imagine her making a stank face at Khalil's name...

To: my baby😍💕

Babe be good...

From: my baby😍💕

I will if he don't come at me side ways...

I laughed at her stubborn ass...

To: my baby😍💕

Lee...Your ass better be good for daddy handle you 😉

From: baby😍💕

Stop boy you know you and daddy don't belong in the same sentence! And you ain't gone do nothing...

To : baby😍💕

Oh really...We'll see later.

And with that the conversation ended... And I just chilled until it was time for me to get ready.

~ few hours later ~

I took my shower and got ready I put on my tan cargos a black and white last kings shirt and my low white and black retro 11s.

Then I heard my door bell ring and I opened my door to see Ty and them so I let them in...

I went to my room to spray my cologne and to put on my gold chain and watch.

I and back out and gave them dap.

"What's good my niggas y'all ready to turn up?" I asked them

"Hell yeah!" Red yelled made hype

And with that we made our way out the door to lee's red and keeis left they car at my house and Ty was just gonna take them back over here but knowing me I was probably gonna sleep over lee's tonight.

When we got there Asia answered the door she said hi to me, keeis and red but just looked Ty up and down smirked then walked away.

We went in and saw honey and Tati I hugged honey.

"What's up egg roll." I said

"Nothing ready to get drunk mello yellow." She laughed

About 5 minutes later lee came out but I was looking down at my phone and Ty hit my shoulder then I looked up.

lee was wear a pink bando or bra whatever you call that shit with some leggings that

you could see some of her thigh and a denim shirt around her waist with some j's and her hair down. She looked good but that's not the point she some ones girlfriend not a hoe.

"HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO!" I yelled as the crew started laughing

I gently grabbed lees arm and brought her into her room.

"What Chris?" She asked confused

"What you mean what Chris? Where the fuck is the rest of your clothes!" I yelled