Chapter One

Hey guys! I am really glad you guys like my story so far, it means so much to me! I know this chapter is really boring, but this is a filler. I can't put all the excitement in the first chapter already!

The next chapter will introduce a lot of important characters in the story, though, like

1) Xavier

2) Holly

3) Parker

So I'm really excited about that!

Anyway, enjoy!

-Tavita

***

Chapter One

 ***

When I dreamt, I always dreamt one thing.

Love.

I was robbed off a lot of things, but love was the only thing I’d ever really wanted. I sometimes even craved it, but it was so painfully obvious that what you wanted, you hardly ever got.

Sometimes, I’d daydream about the past, before everything became so wrong in my life. I’d remember the laughter, the smiles, the loving gazes and warm hugs. I’d remember them and I’d want them, but I knew I’d never have those days back again.

I had a great family once. My mom was serious, but soft-spoken and kind. My father, well, he was the opposite; loud, a jokester and always speaking his mind. The only thing they had in common was probably that they were both gorgeous, but they fit so well together, like their souls were intertwined. Though, it probably was, due to the fact they were mates. But I didn’t doubt that if they were even humans, they would’ve found and loved each other.

Together, Andrea and Sebastian Forrest had three children. Their eldest Parker, who was obnoxiously funny, annoying, with a protective edge, the middle child Holly who was beautiful and outgoing and lastly…me, the shy, quiet one.

It was obvious who mother and father loved the most and I think that was the sole reason my siblings never truly liked me much. Since I was the youngest and had the weak, soft look to me, they instantly took a better liking to me. Granted, it wasn’t like they ignored Parker and Holly. They loved them, too, but they just loved me a little bit more.

I was the one whose birthday parties were the most extravagant. I was the one who they’d bring to their chest for a tight and warm hug. I was the one they spent hours with when I’d made my first shift as a wolf at the age of six. I was the one they had died to protect.

It was my birthday. I was turning twelve and I was excited. I didn’t have a lot of friends, at school people bullied me, mostly Parker and Holly, but mom and dad didn’t know that. My siblings made sure of it, with their serious and angry threats. Still, I was excited because my parents always got me the best gifts and even though my pack mates didn’t like me much, they still came to my party.

That year, I had gotten a necklace with a heart locket. The stones were shiny diamonds and the chain was made out of white gold. It was expensive, beautiful and it was from my parents. I loved it.

Holly got jealous, something I knew was bound to happen, but not only jealous, she was absolutely furious, too. Her bullying took to the next level. She ruined my birthday by planting doubts of mother and father’s love for me. Everyone joined in and told me how I was a waste of space and was a mistake. Everyone told me that I was never wanted, that my parents only pitied me for being so weak and helpless.