Chapter 2

I burst out laughing.

"Okay is this a prank or something and who are you people? Why am I here not I like care but still?"

"Ah what do you mean, you trespass on to our property first."

One of them glared at me while saying that.

"W-whatever but how can I believe that you're actually demons?"

They look at each other then their eyes turn a different color and could retract their horns.

"Okay I believe you. So who are you people?"

"You do realize you are in a situation where we could hurt you."

"We also kinda kidnap you."

"Uh I've dealt with worse. So tell me your names."

"Well I'm RM but you can just call me Namjoon. That's Jimin, Jin, V, Suga, and Jungkook. There is another one call J-Hope or Hoseok but he is..."

I raised an eyebrow but shook it off.

"Okay nice to meet you. Well I have to go now."

I look at my phone saw my parents are finding me by using the phone tracker.

"Wait you can't leave."

"Why?"

"Because once you enter the gate you can't leave."

"Okay well I'm still going."

I got up and open the door meeting a maid who had no eyes. I stood there for a few seconds cussing in my head then somehow calmly..

"Hello carry on with your work."

I was on the second floor and went downstairs. I was about to open the door when I saw my parent's car.

"Ah why are they doing this? They supposedly hate me. Now what am I going to do?"

No one POV

The guys look at her in shock because first she didn't seem to care about them being demons or the fact she could have been kidnap.

"She is weird but a good way."

"I know she didn't get scare by the maid."

"I mean isn't she the first human to ever come here?"

"Yeah but the sword she had, wasn't that..."

"No it couldn't because it was destroy right?"

"Whatever we just need to find a way to get off this place okay and return to the demon world."

"Suga hyung we've been here for a hundred years. Do you think it's magically going to appear?"

"Don't talk to me like that Jungkook I'm older than you."

Jungkook put his head on his hand.

"Hey Jin hyung what is she doing and why is there a car in front of the house?"

"Oh no, not more people. Do you understand what happens if we get expose?"

They got worried and Jiah was chewing her nail.

I'll just hit them with the sword even though I can't retract it. Jiah thought.

Jiah was about to open the door when another maid also with no eyes stood beside her but a different hair color.

"H-hello." Jiah was shock and didn't know what to do.

The maid just bow and carry on to her duty.

Well that was weird.

Jiah look at her phone and saw they were calling. Jiah then remember she had two phones and the one she was holding was just the one that had her parents contact.

Jiah smirk and threw the phone on the ground stomping it besides it was the first iPhone that came out. The guys look at her in shock and ran to her.

"Why did you do that?"

"That should have been expensive."

"Relax I have another one this was just one I use for my parents."

Jiah pulled out another phone and look out and saw the car was gone.

Jiah POV

Ah my parents are stupid.

I look at the guys and still couldn't get over the fact that they are demons.

I mean I am a little scare but I don't exactly hear a lot of things about demons mostly werwolves and vampires. The only thing I hear about demons is from the anime Ao No Exorcist and Dance with Devils. Which I think are pretty good but I really love Ao No Exorcist and Dance with Devils which by the way the guys are hot.

I walk out the house and was about walk out the gate when I felt someone watching me. I look behind me and only saw the guys. I look at the windows of the house and saw a pair of eyes watching me but this was a different vibe from last night.

I stare and smirked. I put both of my middle finger at whoever it was and walk out the gate.

"Hey you said I couldn't leave then how am I out of the gate?"

"What impossible."

"Maybe the spell is off."

What are they talking about?

V walk up and open the gate. He was about to walk out but he couldn't like there was an invisible wall. He try harder only to get hit back to the house. I started laughing.

"So it is true what you guys said."

"Yeah but it's worse for Hoseok hyung he can't set a foot outside his room."

I shrug my shoulders and then thought of something.

Maybe staying with them isn't that bad of an idea. They are funny and comfortable to be around.

I walk back in and took my sword. I put it around my shoulder and took my wallet.

"What do you guys want to eat I'll buy for you?"

Their eyes lit up and then went back down.

"But we don't know what food humans have."

I roll my eyes and grab the nearest person which happen to be Jimin. I walk to the gate until he stop me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting pass the gate."

"No no no no no. I don't want what happen to V happen to me."

"Well I don't care and besides I need someone to help carry the food."

Jimin kept pulling back while I pull him closer to the gate.

"Come on don't be a baby."

"Sorry nope."

I let go of his arm.

"Anyone else want to try."

They didn't move until they push Jin.

"Why did you do that?"

"The oldest goes first."

Jin rolled his eyes and I grab his arm. He sigh and I could tell he was scare and me too since I would feel guilty if it happen again. I was past the gate and Jin too.

Everyone look at me in shock and I was too.

"How?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to see another person do like what V did."

Jin raised an eye brow. I let go of his arm and then he was thrown back into the yard. I started laughing again.

"And I thought I would feel guilty nope this is funny."

They glared and I shrug my shoulders. This time Jungkook went with me. So we went to buy food from the first restaurant that caught Jungkook's eyes. McDonald's.