Chapter 4

Hoseok POV

My mate. She was the mate I've been waiting for over 100 years. She is so beautiful. I want to claim her right there.

But what's more she isn't scare of us more like interested.

I was in my room and the guys bursts in.

"What was that?" V asks.

"Hyung since when were you ever nice to girls?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I never knew you could blush or be nervous," Jimin said causing me to glare.

"Wait is she-"

"Yes she is my mate but can we tell her after she has gotten used to us."

They nodded but still smile at the fact I was nice to a woman.

Because in the demon world, I was supposed to be the king but we ended up here. I was known as the ice prince. I would always brush girls off and have no emotion on my face. Only the guys have seen other emotions in me. As for the girls, they found the ice prince hot so they spread rumors saying I hook with anyone but I am still a virgin because I am saving it for my mate. As for my first kiss, it was stolen and it was disgusting.

There was a knock on the door and my mate shyly walk in.

"Uh, can you guys tell me more about demons and your world since I'm interest."

"Sure and can you tell us about your world too?"

She nodded and sat on the bed next to me. I brought her onto my lap causing her to blush. I chuckle and she looks at me. She stuck her tongue out which I found cute.

Jiah POV

I am sitting on J-Hope's lap and I am pretty sure he can hear how fast my heart is going.

"So demons have like a system. There is a high level, middle level, and low level. The high levels are us who are like royals. J-Hope is the king while we are his guards."

"He's the king?!"

I look at him and knew that what I'm doing is disrespectful but who cares.

"Eh even if what I'm doing isn't right I don't care. But I'm not bowing down to you."

They chuckle.

"So the high levels have a lot of power and their demon forms are really scary. They can also take over humans. The middle level is like between. Their looks are normal if they are in human form but their demon form isn't as scary but they are powerful just not as powerful as the high level they can take over humans but not very long. Low levels are the ones that don't have a human form. They are weak and their souls are eaten by us."

"It's like humans. The high levels are the rich and powerful. They have all the money that they can do anything they want. As for the middle is where people do have money but not a lot they aren't poor or rich just between. As for the low level, it is the poor people who live on the streets and die because of the rich. Besides you guys seem nice some rich people are mostly jerks or racist or look down on us."

They nodded so I continue.

"But humans are selfish beings who most do anything for power and money. They would kill and cheat to get what they want. As for me, I don't care about all those things. Humans don't appreciate the things they have already they always want more. Well, not all are like that but some are. Even though humans are humans. There are different races like white, black or Asian, but there are certain of each. Such as South Korea and North Korea. Even though they are both Korea one side is free while the other is controlled and doesn't have a lot of rights to freely do or watch what they want."

They look at me so interest that I was shocked because no one ever listens to me.

"There are also different languages. Like English, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, French, Spanish, and more. But as more humans grow the economy too and also the technology. Technology has become more advanced as the years go by. It is starting to become where humans aren't needed to do things anymore. The electrical mechanic does all the hard stuff but also does the easy stuff that people are lazy to get up to do. So soon humans will be lazy and robots will rule over everyone not that I mind because some people do need to learn not to be all high and mighty."

They look at me in amazement and I just realize J-Hope was holding my hand the entire time. I took out my phone and showed.

"This an example of the technology we have."

"In the demon, we have something similar but bigger."

I lean back against J-Hope's chest since I was tired. I started yawning and J-Hope notice.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed. Also thanks again for letting me stay with you guys."

I walk to the room I'm staying at and sat on the bed get the blanket to cover me. I put the sword beside the bed. I fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.

I woke up and rub my eyes. I stretch and got a toothbrush and toothpaste from my bag and brush my teeth. I finish and look at a picture of me and my dad. I took my sword and put it over me again. I went downstairs and realize they have a TV and a fridge. But it doesn't show any sign it was being used by human technology.

I felt like I was being stared at again and look around. My eye twitch and I punch the wall.

I am getting annoyed with whoever keeps staring at me with murderous intent.

A hand touches my shoulder and I flip that person. It was Rap Monster.

"I am really sorry. I thought you were someone else or someone who was going to hurt me or..."

He put out a hand and I help him up.

"Thanks, and it's fine. So what are we having for breakfast? Since Jin would usually cook but he is really tired."

I look at the fridge and look at him.

"Have you ever had kimchi before?"

He raised an eyebrow and I went to cooking.

I finish and call them down. I went to J-Hope's room and took him down.

"What is this?"

"It's rice and kimchi. You never had these before."

"No." They all said.

"Well try it. It's good."

They all started eating and found it good. In the corner of my eye, I saw something move.

I turn but there was nothing.

I finish eating and the guys too. I wash the dishes with J-Hope's help since I was still holding his hand.

"So Jiah right?"

"Yep."

"You don't have to this for us?"

"No, I have to. I don't like being in debt to people. Besides if you hadn't taken me in this house in the first I think I would have been dead already."

He raised an eyebrow and open his mouth but we heard a crash. We went into the backyard and there was a huge looking demon.