Chapter 6

I went to class only to be stared which is a first since everyone chooses to ignore me. I went to my seat and hear people whispering but couldn't make out what they were saying.

I lay my head on the desk thinking of what has happened to me. My cheeks started heating up at the thought of Hoseok. I shook my head and thought of something else.

Class ended with the teacher talking about don't do this or do that which in fact she was talking about me. Like, don't run away or skip school or even live on the street? She really needs to stop acting like she is wise because she isn't and she needs to shut up my life is my life, not yours so you can't tell me how to rule my life.

I went to my locker getting whispers from people but one thing stood out.

"Why does she have the demon king scent on her?"

"The one who disappears for over a hundred years because a girl who wasn't his mate trap him."

"But she also has the demon king's guards scent too."

I close the locker no slam the locker causing them to be quiet. I went to class thinking so many things.

How could they tell what different scents I have? But more likely how do they know it's the demon... That uncle!

I ran to the principal's office only to find him talking with a person who has pointy ears, long hair, very beautiful, pale, natural beauty no acne, but was wearing clothes for a sl*t.

"Oh, Jiah. What brings you here?"

He tried to cover the woman but he did it too late.

"How come you didn't tell me this was a school for supernatural?!"

BTS could come here and not be stuck in the house for hours. Wait why am I worrying about them right now. I should be worried that this whole was a lie.

"Look just wait and I'll explain everything just let me-"

"Ah whatever I'm going home. You can explain everything tomorrow when you have a whole day."

He sigh and nodded but then raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Wait what-"

I close the door and ran out the door. I went to get groceries and other things and brought them home.

I open the door and it was quiet. I went to the kitchen and put the food in. I felt something rubbing against my leg and look down.

It was one of Cerberus.

"Why are you here?"

He nudges me again and barks. I look at his collar and it has US on it.

So Cerberus is broken into three dogs which have each part of the name. This is just idiotic or lazy.

"So US, are you hungry?"

He barked and stuck his tongue out. I chuckle and ruffle his head. I was about to reach for the dog food but he growled.

"I need to ask Hoseok about what you eat."

I went up to Hoseok's room to find the others sleeping in theirs. Which I pull their blankets up since they kicked it off. I open his door and saw him peacefully sleeping with the two dogs next to his head. I smile and pull the blanket up like I did with the others.

I close the door and gave food to US. He ate it just not the dog food.

"Note Cerberus does not eat dog food. Now I need a job I'm running low on money."

I left a note in the kitchen and went out.

"Stop following me US. And besides, how did you get out of the gate."

I was in a different street when I notice US was following me but what surprised me is I'm not touching him and he isn't like the guys who are trapped.

US just bark and I roll my eyes.

"Fine but you cannot leave my side. Okay?"

He bark and I went to find which one is closer to school or home because the house is like a 30 minute walk to school.

I found a cafe and it had a decent pay but it also makes the food for the school. I walked in and bowed.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"I would like to work part-time here."

"I need to do an interview first but how old are you?"

"17."

US bark and rub against my leg.

"And your name."

"Jiah."

He asks more questions and I answer each one.

"You're hired. But what days can you work?"

"I can work on the weekdays."

"Okay, so your shift will be from 2 pm to 6 pm."

I nodded and left. We went back home and US ran up to Hoseok's room. I chuckle and went to my room. I look at my sword but I didn't want to open it. I sigh and went down to cook since I am hungry.

I heard the front door open and turn to look but the door was closed. I shrug my shoulders and turn to the stove only to be met by a guy hanging upside down midair and smirking. He had black hair tied in a low ponytail, and wearing a tuxedo. His eyes were a red color and his teeth had fangs.

"Hello, young lady."

My eye twitch and I grab the nearest object which was a pan and hit him. I ran upstairs but he got in front of me.

"That wasn't very nice."

"Hoseok! Jungkook! V! Jimin! Rap Monster! Suga! Jin! Cerberus! HELP!"

He put his hand over my hand. But his hand was dirty and smelled. I felt sick.

They came and glared at him but Hoseok can't do anything. They push him down while Jin checks for any wounds.

"Jiah you look really pale. Did he do anything?"

"I want to throw up."

I went to the trash can and literally threw up. I'm not kidding. Jin patted my back and help hold my hair up.

"What I'm not that bad looking for you to throw up?"

My eye twitches and I glared.

"It isn't your face. It is your freaking hands. What did you do to wash them in some type of animal poop? I think I'm going to throw up again."

But what came out was a burp. I got fluster and cover my mouth.

"Okay...well I would like to speak to the Demon King please."

They stood in front of him blocking him from going. I went upstairs to Hoseok's room. Once I step in I was pulled into Hoseok's embrace and him hugging tightly like I was going to go away.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and started to blush realizing the position we're in.

"V-v-vampire l-looking for you."

He raised the eyebrow then facepalm himself.

"Hey bring him in."

I heard footsteps and scooted behind Hoseok clutching his shirt. The vampire came in smirking. Hoseok sigh.

"Why are you here?"

"Just checking up and see who is the human who is living here? She isn't bad looking but threw up because of me."

"I didn't throw up because of you it's your hands. Go wash it in soap first."

I put my hand over my mouth feeling like barfing again remembering the smell. Hoseok look at worriedly and patted my back.

That vampire walks up to me but too close. Hoseok glared but I punch him in the face.